I Have the Duchossoir Telecaster book & I've seen stuff like the 1990 "Telecaster Deluxe-Plus" with a standard Stratocaster Bridge/Tremolo on it in the Duchossoir book's pictures. I've seen those Japanese "MIJ" Fender Telecasters that's got a Floyd Rose....I know that I could consider a Kahler but that would require removing the nut, Filing the slot for the Nut doun flat & Drilling holes for a Floyd Rose Style Nut.....& We've All seen those Tele's w/ a Bigsby....But I'm not looking to do a Bigsby.....I've used those god damn things before & I F-ing HATE Them
What I'm thinking about doing is a Tremolo that wouldn't require a whole bunch of Routing, Drilling, Cutting & General Woodworking (I'm a Guitar Player not a F•••ing Carpenter!!!) so what I'm thinking about doing is putting a Bridge and Tremolo From a 60's Fender Mustang onto an allready completeted stock Fender Telecaster....please let me know you people's thoughts on this....I Could really use some feedback here
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Last edited by Mazz- at Feb 12, 2007,
Stetsbar, my man.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
yeah, the mustang bridge seem's quite a good idea to me, then you could choose whatever you wanted pickup style
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

yeah NOT-GOD that's what I was thinking too....
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
well IMO the mustang bridge is the biggest pile of shit ever but the stetsbar is a good idea cos it requires almost no work.

i think it operates much like a bigsby though so you should check that out first.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by One Way Ticket
Edge Pro

shuddup.

and you don't need to put a locking nut on with a kahler, locking tuners would work well too.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Kahler hybrid 7300
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
OFR, for pure novelty.

Seriously, that would be a sight.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Dudage
OFR, for pure novelty.

Seriously, that would be a sight.

The Peavey Wolfgang/Ernie Ball whatever have Floyds, and they're more or less a tele shape
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Stetsbar, my man.

This man speaks wise words.

I've still yet to try a Stetsbar, though I shall buy one one day when I have like £200 to splash out on a trem....
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
I've read a pro player review of the stetsbar and it gets good marks. Easy to put on, easy to use, more of a vintage trem than a dive bomber for sure. Spendy.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.