ok, im intending to buy a digitech whammy and couple other stuff from muscian's friend but im confused by all the shipping stuff they say, so im gona ask teh experts: you lol

will they ship the digitech whammy to the UK?
Quote by Shib

UGs servers are russian. So russia says "**** you" to the USA and nothing happens to UG.

Quote by Lendorav
I love 'em all...

except for B... I hate his guts.
i dont think they ship to the uk at all ive been wondering this too...
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
They don't. I read about shipping on their site one time,t they said US and Canada only, if I can recall.
ah, i found this

Q: Can I ship my order outside of the US?

A: We are currently able to ship the following brands internationally:

Axman
Black Label
Digital Reference
DR Pro
Giardinelli
Livewire
Mitchell
Musician's Gear
Musician's Friend
Proline
Pulse
Roadrunner
Rogue
Silver Creek
Simmons
Sound Percussion
Sterling Audio
Williams
We are also able to ship the Limited Edition Epiphone Music Rising guitar internationally.
We are currently working on expanding this list and hope to offer more product to our international customers in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are interested in one of the items mentioned above, please call 800-391-8762 for additional details and to complete your order.

so thats a deffo no for digitech
Quote by Shib

UGs servers are russian. So russia says "**** you" to the USA and nothing happens to UG.

Quote by Lendorav
I love 'em all...

Read it recently that they DO ship to the UK, but only certain brands.... None of the big name brands we want. Just wait though, soon enough us Brits will be able to get the US products as cheap as they do (+17.5%) isn't globalisation wonderful!
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
meh shame i cant get the whammy from the shop, but foun an ebayer selling it for basicly the same price including shipping
Quote by Shib

Quote by Lendorav
I love 'em all...

why don't you get one off www.gak.co.uk? itll be cheaper buy miles than getting it from the states with the tax etc. i buy everything basicly from there, great prices and pretty quick shipping when what you order is in stock, and seeing as the whammy is such a popular pedal i'd presume they'd have them in.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...