I've had a Rocktron Hush pedal for almost three months now (since November 22nd 2006) and today it started to suck out all of my highs and sometimes make me cut in and out. I have it plugged into the wall so its not the battery, any ideas on why its doing this? If you know whats wrong then it would be also nice if you could tell me how to fix it.
Mine does that when the battery gets low. I'd replace the battery in it anyway. It may of slowly ran down over time and is now causing interference.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by bonchie1
Mine does that when the battery gets low. I'd replace the battery in it anyway. It may of slowly ran down over time and is now causing interference.

In pretty much any pedal with both a battery and DC input the battery is disconnected from the circuit when something is plugged into the DC input. Just an FYI.
Quote by indrek13
In pretty much any pedal with both a battery and DC input the battery is disconnected from the circuit when something is plugged into the DC input. Just an FYI.

Yeah I know. But he should try it. I can't think of any other reason then the pedal just being busted.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
The pedals busted, I called Rocktron and they're sending me a new one. They have good customer service.