your bands pretty good keep on rocking!
kurt cobain is rockin in the after life

guitars:
fender stratocaster

amps:
fender 15 wat

Quote by BLAHINIP
hahahahaha i dont believe in religion at all but still wtf worshiping satan i mean i could see him as a bar buddy but a master
Sounds pretty sweet, as far as good groove that I could get into. Not sure what the lyrics to "Johnny" are...but since I couldn't understand any of it, I can't really critique it. Other than that I'd say the sound quality needs some improvement, but it wasn't horrible.
i liked 'johnny' i mean it all sounded pretty tight and you guys sound like a cool band soooo keep it up.
Quote by theRedPress
Sounds pretty sweet, as far as good groove that I could get into. Not sure what the lyrics to "Johnny" are...but since I couldn't understand any of it, I can't really critique it. Other than that I'd say the sound quality needs some improvement, but it wasn't horrible.

yea, the way he sings it a little hard to understand sometimes
and the stuff it was recorded on wasn't all that great (although much better than what a lot of bands around here have)
but we'd really like to get into a studio and make good copies of the songs...when we have the money

thanks for checking it out
Quote by easter-glow
i liked it guys!!! the vocals kept clipping but the music sounded grand! keep it up. ye sound like some spaced out guys.
check out my band, please.
http://www.purevolume.com/dnsireland

cool, thanks a lot man

I listened to your stuff and I really like it
it kind of reminds me of some older rock stuff, back when rock was a little better (in most cases) so i like it
keep up the good work
hey it was pretty alright...
i was expecting the worse at first but i was actually a little entertained. keep it up, sounds more lively than a lot of shit out there.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
hey it was pretty alright...
i was expecting the worse at first but i was actually a little entertained. keep it up, sounds more lively than a lot of shit out there.

good, glad you liked it =]

Last edited by zer0monkey at Feb 19, 2007,
it was different -

putting aside the singularly horrible quality of the recording, i listened to "johnny". lots of energy, and it was very tight, but didnt really change much. very samey throughout. be good to listen to if you were drunk and dancin'.

www.myspace.com/se7enevermusic

the monkey.
Quote by BigFatMonkeyBoy
it was different -

putting aside the singularly horrible quality of the recording, i listened to "johnny". lots of energy, and it was very tight, but didnt really change much. very samey throughout. be good to listen to if you were drunk and dancin'.

the monkey.

well it was all recorded on stuff we have at home so it's really not that bad

but...thanks?
Quote by BigFatMonkeyBoy
It was meant as a positive, but i think you still have work to do. headed in the right direction tho.

The Monkey

i wasn't sure if "good for when you're drunk was a compliment
but okay thanks

thanks

and I like your stuff, it's pretty good
it reminds me a lot of some band that I can't quite put my finger on
you guys need a better recorder. other than than that,you guys are headed in the right direction. just need a little tweaking in some parts.
god job. especially for not being some faceless Black metal band with no character.
Quote by customisbetter
you guys need a better recorder. other than than that,you guys are headed in the right direction. just need a little tweaking in some parts.
god job. especially for not being some faceless Black metal band with no character.

we're working with a pretty bad sound board and a recorder just in a basement right now but we are looking to spend some time in an actual studio soon

glad you liked it though! thanks for checkin' us out