just informing those who didnt know
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
jan 07er's.

must i say anymore?
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Guys, the emoticons, don't you get it?

I giggled.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
i got it. not funny, but creative.
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
Lol, thank you LedZeppelin for being smart enough to get this, other people somehow had difficulty understanding it or i just didnt understand other's posts. Metal forever, you rule zeppelin hehe
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by llanafreak44
i hate hardcore dancing

Lots of people say that because they think it obstructs the show, and rightly so if your trying to enjoy a band and some pimple faced kid is running at you flailing their arms. But if you actualy tried it you'd realise how fun it can be in the right situation.
Quote by LPIndin

that was a bullshit picture, tell me where i can find more.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Quote by SilentSpectacle
I know all those people. hahaha.

really? haha, the guy in the red hat looks alot like my brother, and me for that matter even the same ear piercing.
Quote by DeadxWillxRise
Lots of people say that because they think it obstructs the show, and rightly so if your trying to enjoy a band and some pimple faced kid is running at you flailing their arms. But if you actualy tried it you'd realise how fun it can be in the right situation.

nah i just like pushing and skanking better that throwing my arms around
Quote by casualtyvampire
who the **** records themselves moshing in a carpark?

Gheys.

That's who.

Hahaha. Best pit - me and my mate Eli. He's a good 6"3/6"4 like me. We both started shoving each other. Ended up starting a pit with my entire year group in a small room. You could not walk, the only space there was for the people who really gave it their all in the middle. Most people were terrified. Girls were screaming. Most people didn't know what was going on and most of the hardy guys who didn't know what moshing was joined in anyway.

There's a good 240 in my year too.