i'd just like to direct people to this thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520137&page=1&pp=20

its made me laugh so much and needs a bit more of a boost. quite possibly the funniest thread on this entire site.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
It wasn't that funny. But you have the right idea. The best threads are the unintentionally funny ones.
its not the original post thats so funny. its the replies. they gradually get funnier and dirtier
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
lol at the threadstarters thread haha.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
the point is to direct people to that other thread
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by jeowy
its not the original post thats so funny. its the replies. they gradually get funnier and dirtier

Yeah, my first comment was a bit rude. I hadn't read past the first page. It's quite good.
hehe i posted in there. good times. that was so funny as i kept reading the answers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.