bright green but i have a slight problem. i've got natural jet black afro hair (that's the only way i can think to describe it) and i'm not sure how i'm gonna get it to a better colour to dye. i've been told that i need to bleach it first but i really don't have a clue what to do with it or how long to leave it etc.

ideas?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
black hair will not bleach to white it will bleach to ginger. I would suggest leaving strong bleach in for about 40-50mins then wait a day then do the green. Do it all at once if you want to lose your hair. Put lots of conditioner in your hair in between dying it or it will snap n fall out
^^^ cheers

doesn't sound too complicated
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
dood why in the world would you die your hair green? you'll like a fricken immature faggot.
Just as a person with hair (and a woman), I would defiently advise you go to a salon/hair place/whatever. If you have black hair, you're going to have to bleach it, which will kill your hair. Just go to the place, they'll tell you what to do. If you buy some cheap Hot Topic bleach/dry crap or something you're going to make your hair fall out.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

^ Look at yourself mate! (that's the acdc chap)

Bleach your hair in one go, it should take about 90 minutes.

Leave it a day or two before dying it as it will help the condition of it and help the colour come out properly.

Once its dyed get colour lock shampoos and conditioners (seperate if you can afford) and then pray you don't have to have a job interview

Good luck.

P.s. i'm speaking from experience here, my hair is almost black naturally and i've changed the colour regularly and bleached it several times.

If you want go to a hairdressers, but you'll likely be laughed at and charged £30 quid for it when you can get the same result in your own bathroom.
Quote by ACDCAngusLive
dood why in the world would you die your hair green? you'll like a fricken immature faggot.

because i am an immature faggot, why else?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Quote by Alix_D

If you want go to a hairdressers, but you'll likely be laughed at and charged £30 quid for it when you can get the same result in your own bathroom.

yeah that's what i was thinking and i don't really have much money so DIY looks like the best option. i'll just get my girlfriend to do it for me or something
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Thing is, when it's green it'll all look the same as if it was done at home as a hairdressers.

Takes a brave man to have green hair in bradford!
Quote by twistedmaggot
yeah that's what i was thinking and i don't really have much money so DIY looks like the best option. i'll just get my girlfriend to do it for me or something

That works too, I guess.

Pretty cool that she's okay with it.

I'm not a huge fan of dyed hair, but if you're going to do it (on guys) it better be crazy.
Quote by guitarguy17
i hate after having anal intercourse with another man they try to cuddle with you, like wtf, are they gay?

^^^ haha that's so right!

i think it's my lack of care for peoples opinions that have lead me to this.....
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
it's pretty much a fair stereotype, i might just start taking my crow bar or nunchaku with me everywhere
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I never really dyed my hair except for temporary green dye a couple of times. I might have to in like 2 years, I already got like 20 gray hairs.
You kids and your trendy hairstyles, and your attention seeking attitudes. Why back in my day, the cool thing was the box cut. Why Old Johnny Hichins came to class one day with his hair squarer than a square...its was that square. But he didn't have colouring no siree he did not....Anyway, that day was the day the carnival was in town. I had saved an entire shinny dollar, which in those days was called a nickel. In those days one nickel could buy you all you wanted.......
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Enjoy your new look:

Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Aussie Ghost
You kids and your trendy hairstyles, and your attention seeking attitudes. Why back in my day, the cool thing was the box cut. Why Old Johnny Hichins came to class one day with his hair squarer than a square...its was that square. But he didn't have colouring no siree he did not....Anyway, that day was the day the carnival was in town. I had saved an entire shinny dollar, which in those days was called a nickel. In those days one nickel could buy you all you wanted.......

.....what?
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
A bright green afro will be pretty awesome, but expect some sort of comment about clowns.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Gemini
A bright green afro will be pretty awesome, but expect some sort of comment about clowns.

yeah i think there's gonna be alot of chavs with broken noses once it's dyed....
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Quote by twistedmaggot
yeah i think there's gonna be alot of chavs with broken noses once it's dyed....

I had mine bright red for awhile, and I have real curly, kinda poofy hair, so I got lots of clown comments. Actually, one of my nicknames was Assclown.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Gemini
I had mine bright red for awhile, and I have real curly, kinda poofy hair, so I got lots of clown comments. Actually, one of my nicknames was Assclown.

you poor soul!

hopefully it'll look pretty good when it;s done, but it's gonna suck having to walk around looking like a pint of guiness
Quote by Martyr's Prayer