Well i just found these. All of them are real/true , some are funny, some are awsome, some are not.

Pictures of snakes driven out to sea by the hurricane. Found on an oil platform. The snakes are Water Moccasins, Vipers, Copperheads.

George bush on Sky News Ireland interview. Sky news f.cuked up in a good way

21 foot crocodile captured swimming through the flooded streets of New Orleans

And a nice picture to cheer ya'll up. Dogs being evacuated from New Orleans, they get treated better than the black people there LOL >me

There sittin on a first class coach while the black people are sitting in the water hahaha
Here in New Orleans, the black people mostly get treated poorly by their own race. Most are poor and can't afford to live in great neighborhoods. There was a story on the news about this black kid. Got in a fist fight with another kid and lost, and his own mother gave him a gun and told him to get revenge. He shot the kid.

Sad.

He turned himself in, though.
Ben
Quote by Devon_555
We need to get these mother ****in snakes, off this mother ****in platform!

Quote by muffinman123192
Here in New Orleans, the black people mostly get treated poorly by their own race. Most are poor and can't afford to live in great neighborhoods. There was a story on the news about this black kid. Got in a fist fight with another kid and lost, and his own mother gave him a gun and told him to get revenge. He shot the kid.

Sad.

He turned himself in, though.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17046114/

HE SPEAKS NOT SHIT!
Last edited by Vedder=GOD at Feb 12, 2007,
that snake isn't a water moccasin, viper or a copperhead. i'm sure there were vipers, cottonmouths and copperheads, but that snake is far too large to be any of them, because that's a green anaconda.

how do i know? the spots, yellow belly and dark green back on the first picture. And the shape of the head on the second.

but those doggie woggies are just so cute! look at those cuties! d'awww!
Quote by Mudvayne LP
Is Jackson a good metal type guitar brand? i have heard they are pretty good at playing metal/thrash/basically anything heavy stuff.

Whats your opinion on this? true or not?
Yeah, I love New Orleans and all, but it gets ugly. I'm not saying there aren't any racists in N.O., it's just there's always gonna be a poor population and a bad neighborhood with shootings and stuff.
Ben
Quote by muffinman123192
Yeah, I love New Orleans and all, but it gets ugly. I'm not saying there aren't any racists in N.O., it's just there's always gonna be a poor population and a bad neighborhood with shootings and stuff.

Yeah, there is racism, but what a lot of people don't realize is that the high majority of the killings are black on black and in the political and judiciary system here, everything is corrupted by racism going both ways. The black DA just ignores many cases where black killers are suspect. Blacks are killing eachother all the time in the hood but now that they've killed a few white people in the past month there are protests and people freaking out.

That got off the point of this thread, sorry.

And I'd never seen that gator, that's crazy.
I used to live in New Orleans, and I'm moving back this summer. I agree with BigBass and muffinman. I'll try and get some pics of my grandpa's house up. It got really messed up

P.S. Where do ya'll live? I used to live by Metarie and I might move back there, or somewhere around Lafeyette
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by Custom-Picks
I used to live in New Orleans, and I'm moving back this summer. I agree with BigBass and muffinman. I'll try and get some pics of my grandpa's house up. It got really messed up

P.S. Where do ya'll live? I used to live by Metarie and I might move back there, or somewhere around Lafeyette

I live in Lahood!
Quote by Custom-Picks

why would you move back to that shithole?
Maan. **** metarie, come back to the city city. I live in the 9th ward sort of by the FQ. not the lower 9 that got really ****ed though. I went to laffayette after katrina, it blew nuts
Yeah, I used to live in Lakeview, but my house got wiped out so now I'm living in Metairie close to Kenner. In between Clearview Pkwy, Cleary, W. Napolean, and W. Metairie to be exact.
Ben
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

If you're talking about New Orleans as a whole, youre ignorant.
And a big douche
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

Hey don't be an asshole. My entire family lives their and my mother is miserable here in Indiana. My mom, dad, sister and I moved here and after a year my dad cheated on my mother, they broke up, and he got married. So my mom wanted to move back, but I didn't so we stayed, but she just can't take it anymore. I'm only moving back there for her. I love New Orleans, but it depresses me to be there. But my mom needs me. So that is why I'm moving back there. Sorry to share a huge long story, but you should learn to not be such a dick uness you know about things first.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

Quote by Custom-Picks

Lafayette? That's where I'm at...Well, New Iberia to be exact but close enough. I lived in New Orleans for a couple of years but moved when my grandmother was having health problems.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Quote by muffinman123192
Yeah, I used to live in Lakeview, but my house got wiped out so now I'm living in Metairie close to Kenner. In between Clearview Pkwy, Cleary, W. Napolean, and W. Metairie to be exact.

Sorry I meant Lakeview, not Lafeyette. I might live by you!!! Especially because where you live, is where my mom wants to live.
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

Come on dude, show some respect. So what, New Orleans isn't what it used to be, but still, a lot of us lost our houses and possessions and you have the nerve to call it that.

Seriously, what did you say after the tsunami hit?

edit: if anyone didn't know that was in response to dr. grinwraith.
Ben
Last edited by muffinman123192 at Feb 12, 2007,
Quote by Vedder=GOD

The first thing I thought of when I saw that was "Dogs on a Plane!"