so my school is holding a talent show in a week and i might play all of fade to black over my head any other good songs that i shuld play?
Yngwie Malmsteen - Arpeggios from Hell (album version)

If you had provided information about your skill level and musical taste, I could have recommended something reasonable.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
So you're saying that you are gonna play Fade to Black behind your neck? If you can do that you can sure as hell think of a few more songs on your own. But since you asked play some ACDC (you can always do some of the crowd pleasers but I think if you played "Ride On" and got a video of that I would have to watch it), some Clapton (Layla Acoustic would be pretty cool), and a nice smooth version of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by George Harrison. At this point you end your set with some retarded guitar work, something upbeat and familiar, Master of Puppets/Thunderstruck/Paradise City. This stuff probably isn't all to your tastes but you asked so there you have it.
i like metal black metal death and thrash slayer megadeth ect and i am lefthanded
Quote by Spamwise
Don't play behind your head, it just makes you look dumb.

^+1
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

everyone can play behind their back and if you cant your no accepted as a guitarist....thats what a book i read about memphis/nashville said.
Playing behind your back proves nothing.. If I saw someone doing that, I wouldn't even be thinking of the music, I'd be thinking "what a moron."

Just play the song well and with feeling in the solos.