whats up guys/girls!

my name is Keegan and i play in a band called Use as Directed
if you like bands like the starting line, cartel and all time low you might dig us.

www.myspace.com/useasdirected105

check out a teaser clip of our song of our EP coming out real soon called " I push, you move"

thanks guys!
keegan
www.purevolume.com/useasdirected
ya know i'm picky when it comes to myspace bands as dumb as that sounds but. Shit, i really dig this. Specially the Contracting Polio song
I'm so gothic i poop bats
thanks guys means alot

as for vocals.. dont worry. there reallyyyyy tight. the stuff were hearing out of the studio, were blown away. so keep checking back. were only 14 so its hard to get our parents to drive us to the studio when we want too haa.

take it easy dudes
Last edited by useasdirected at Feb 13, 2007,
Really well performed and pretty good quality. But the clips were pretty generic and did not seem really interesting to me.
yea.
that clip was the poppiest song off the record. i think youd dig some of our other stuff if you thought that was generic. thanks though!
hey guys
new clip is up entitled "youve made you me"

check it out
Last edited by useasdirected at Feb 17, 2007,
wow i am really impressed by your guy's playing
you have a real tight sound,

please dont be like many other emo bands and breakdown the songs
right when the vocals come in though, the 2nd guitar parts have great hooks to them
thanks bro. i wouldent consider ourselves an "emo" band at all. just rock music with pop guitar and vocal hooks(which by the way were relesaing a brand new song off our upcoming record TONIGHT!)

thanks guy
o heh i just assumed it was emo because of the catchy intro sequence as most of them do you know
yah i think its alright i guess but i heard you guys once and you where way off key with ecah other and your guitars and audio where kife.

Signed:Better Than You LOL
Quote by ariaproII
Emo FAggeTS

thanks. you seem to be part of the "intelluctual" group.

id like to hear your band.
you guys play like newbs all power chords play some music i can understand and i will clap for you ok from my opinion you guys sound like your still learning how to hold your instruments lol..
man weve been all playing a long time. we might not nessicarly be playing the most skilled music in the world, but its a choice we took, not because we cant played skilled. if we wanted to play like that we could, but we dont enjoy it so we dont.
Quote by ariaproII
you guys play like newbs all power chords play some music i can understand and i will clap for you ok from my opinion you guys sound like your still learning how to hold your instruments lol..

And you sound like you you have had a frontal lobotomy. But nobody makes fun of you for that. Next time, try to use sentences to convey your petty messages.
Last edited by funkmasterswede at Feb 19, 2007,
hey i've heard you guys before. added you this time. let me know when the vocals are on
Our Planned Failure
Quote by funkmasterswede
And you sound like you you have had a frontal lobotomy. But nobody makes fun of you for that. Next time, try to use sentences to convey your petty messages.

haha
Quote by opf
hey i've heard you guys before. added you this time. let me know when the vocals are on

hey! thats awesome you've heard us before! we've got a song with vocals, and everything up called i push you move off our ep coming out very soon. go check it out!!!

www.myspace.com/useasdirected105