ok... so i dont have a problem with smelling of anything like that... but the deodorant that i have been using (right Guard Xtreme Invisible Solid), now the problem is that on any black shirt it has been leaving white marks on my shirts and on my white shirts it has been leaving yellowish looking marks. So i like right guard but what i wanna know is... what types of deodorant do you guys use? that doesnt leave stains... Haha that was awkward.
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
That crap freaking sucks, I've used that crap and it never works. The only thing that works for me is the Axe stick, it seriously I think is one of the only remaining deodorant and anti perspirant
axe, not the spray though that stuff sucks
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
I had some Adidas stuff that wasn't gel, but it wasn't a solid either. It was great, didn't show on black or white shirts.
I just use a no name good smellin' brand and I don't get any marks. It's not always the bigger brands that are the best. Leaves me money for other stuff.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Old Spice Smooth Blast wore a white shirt today no marks black shirt yesterday no marks, just got the stuff Saturday
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
do the gels leave marks or not? cuz i was thinking about getting a gel and i figured it wouldnt leave marks. response?
Member #48 of the Weezer Fan club

Gear.
Epiphone LP Classic Quilt Top (w/ SD SH-4 in bridge)
Crate XT 120R
Line 6 PODXT Live
Squier Strat
Dean Markley Blue Steel Strings (light)
Axe Phoenix
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
uh..i got right guard now...but usually whatever my mom brings back from walmart...lol
old spice arctic force. a tip for using gel deoderant...let it dry before you put your shirt on, or wear an undershirt.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
i don't think that the problem is the deodorant...maybe your sweat is toxic or something like that, because I have the same problem too and someone told me that