I need a seven string guitar extremely bad but being 12 i dont have $1500 to dish out.I curently have $110 so im only $1390 dollars away.

And please dont give stupid answers.
Pyramid schemes.

Edit: I just saw the last part. Um, you can sell whatever useless junk you own.
-[NiL]-
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r

Hm, then do chores for cash (since I assume you can't get a real job).
why the hell would you need to pay that much money for a seven string dude. if your only twelve i doubt your pro just buy a cheaper one. i know ibanez makes an rg 7 string for three hundred someodd dollars. shecter has tons of reasonably priced 7 strings for under 500 bucks. and jackson has the christian olde wolbers signature seven string for like 600 something which looks way awesome to me anyway. and this time of year, shovel driveways, maybe get a paper route, definitely rob some old ladies too
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Pimp children to pedophiles. It's hard for them to get children to have sex with so your saving them a lot of work and you'll probably be able to charge them pretty high prices. Do it. I would.
Bank Robbery
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Why do you need a $1500 guitar being 12 years old? Unless youre 1337 or something.
I don't like my sig.
My friend, the good fellows over at Schecter Guitars have thought about people like you:
http://www.schecterguitars.com/spec.asp?id=35

You are now only 450$ short .
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by Sabu
Pimp children to pedophiles. It's hard for them to get children to have sex with so your saving them a lot of work and you'll probably be able to charge them pretty high prices. Do it. I would.

this si comong from teh guy iwth the peewee herman avatar....scary
A hopefully, soon to be, good guitarist

\m/ ( . . ) \m/ RAWK ON!!!!!!!
sell drugs

its so simple
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Sell your left testicle and/or kidney on a black market.
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
Sell drugs while selling your butt.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
a twelve year old needs a 1500 dollar guitar?
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
I heard god gives you a shiny nickel everytime you use the search button

I wish he did anyway

sell your kidneys
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Vandaliztik
sell drugs

its so simple

i forward this motion

not enough under-13's are involved in the world of drugs, this is inherently wrong

remember, give them their first few hits for free, then they're HOOKED

then you got customers for life dude, customers for LIFE
Steal stuff and sell it. Or sell all of your parents stuff next time they're away and make up a story about a burglar.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
thers ways on the internet but cost money to make more money. like pay to read emails, or pay to surf website and if u donate money , then u get paid more, and evnetually a lot. but its risky though, cause anytime the website could just close down and ur donations go away.
sell drugs, or just deliver packages for drug dealers and gangs. because htey need someone to do their dirty work every now and then, even if it's very simple casue ppl are watching them
or ofcourse, you could steal from your mum n sell all her jewellry n shit

in fact, dont stop there, next time you're round at an aunt or uncles house, maybe even your nan's, go to 'the bathroom' n pay a visit to their bedroom...

when your mum asks where you got the money tell her your on the game

EDIT: not to mention the fact that you become a badass criminal who steals from his own mother, so all the slaggy girls at school will like you... remember, this isnt just theft, its a CAREER PATH and it leads to a better life FOR ALL
Last edited by AceOfBlades at Feb 12, 2007,
Quote by wetwilliamthe3r
I need a seven string guitar extremely bad but being 12 i dont have $1500 to dish out.I curently have $110 so im only $1390 dollars away.

you're 12 did you say? no person with the amount of experience your currently have would ever need a 15 hundred dollar guitar or even a 7 string.

My advice is to focus on your 6 string for another couple years, and if you still so "despretly" need a 7 string, buy a cheaper one.

If your so ignorent as to ignore my wise advice, I'd recommend quiting school and working at your local McDonalds.
Yeah if your twelve maybe you should just get a better 6 string or save up for the 7 string if you really need it
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
or you could always sneak into your attic when your rents are sleeping, take your dads moth ridden vacation clothes and sell them at a pawnshop... and dont forget the raincoats!
Heres an idea, DONT buy a 7 string that costs that much. Im sure if you looked around on ebay and stuff you could find one for $300-$600
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
haha or you could run a glass bottle sceme and gather them where you live and pose as a mail delivery man and run them out to another state where there worth more money to cash in. just keep a lookout for jerry's car..... somebody has got to get the alusion here and in my last post in here lol
There are no "fast" ways to make a lot of money... especially at 12 years old... trust me... if there was, there wouldn't be so many homeless people.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
i was just naming a random price when i said $1500 dollars.i would pobly get an schecter damien 7.But ive benn playing for 4 years and im bored of six strings.especially since i started listening to more recent trivium,messhuggah and nevermore.