Hey, I have a strange problem. I'm constantly paranoid, and when mixed with my ego it always seems like someone is watching me and it freaks me out. I'm edge, so I have nothing to be scared of drug-wise, and I'm usually law-abiding. Is there some kind of perscription or something that makes me calmer and less paranoid? Flame/spam as you like, I don't give a crap.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Hey, I have a strange problem. I'm constantly paranoid, and when mixed with my ego it always seems like someone is watching me and it freaks me out. I'm edge, so I have nothing to be scared of drug-wise, and I'm usually law-abiding. Is there some kind of perscription or something that makes me calmer and less paranoid? Flame/spam as you like, I don't give a crap.

Drink lots of water and listen to music.
Go to a psychiatrist or something, not a guitar forum. I've heard good things about Risperdal, but you should check out therapy in case you're exaggerating.
Yeah, I had a shrink once. I should call him. I was just wondering if someone could spit out the names of a few of those pills you alway ssee in commercials and read about like prozac, lithium, etc.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Siftings
Go to a psychiatrist or something, not a guitar forum. I've heard good things about Risperdal, but you should check out therapy in case you're exaggerating.

Siftings is right. I hope you'll be alright.
i usually reccomend large amounts of alcohol.

BUT...
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
All those (Prozac, Zoloft, Paxil) are in the same family of drugs and work in practically the same way, so if one of those doesn't work, the others might not either. There's Effexor, which works differently somehow , and there are a bunch of combinations. You have to go to a psychiatrist so he can treat your individual thing.

and lithium is just an ingredient in some meds