Page 1 of 3
I see myself married, be a musician or have a job that gets my blood rushing. And traveling the world too.

How about you?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Feb 12, 2007,
junior senator of michigan.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
dropping the soap, and lovin it.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by RawrDemon
Sleepin' with your... your son?

/old joke

hahahha i remember that "don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife don't say doing your wife"

i see myself as a musician or something to do with active music but musician is #1 on my list

EDIT: oops had the wrong quote there for a sec
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by RawrDemon
Sleepin' with your... your son?

/old joke

good one nonetheless, but it's 'doing your...'

oh yeah, and working in a studio recording some good music. east coast most likely.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
I see myself having a Masters degree or PhD in Anthropology and wandering America on my moped playing accordion on the street for money so I can see a Major League Baseball game in every stadium.

Yep. Good Times are ahead.
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Feb 12, 2007,
dead or about to die (I'll be 27)
Its like a cop has to die 2 days before retirement, a real musician dies when he/she is 27
My Rig:
1970's Twin Reverb
1972 Gibson SG
1970's Raven SG copy (extreme modifications)
EH Double Muff
Dunlop Hendrix wah
and of course... a disco ball
jail..... seriously my plan is to knock out a guard right when i get off the bus so i'll get put into solitary and keep my anus virginity
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Probably teaching seniors in Australia their ABCs. Im studying to be a teacher at University now so id say hats probably the most likely outcome.

Also i have a stable gf (living together for 6 months yesterday) so i assume ill be married with at least 1 kid in 10 years as well.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
paying a mortgage dropping the kids off at school and gigging at night
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Definately a musician, maybe married, but I doubt that.
I'll own a van by then, definately and maybe, if all goes well I'll be developing my own signature line of basses with EBMM.

Well, I can dream...
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
Oh snap I'll be 33. Hopefully a wife and maybe a kid by that point. Hopefully a nice corner office too.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen
Probably really poor or maybe by a slight mishap stupidly rich. But probably just really poor and most likely dead
Quote by UnsignedRecords
good one nonetheless, but it's 'doing your...'

Yeah, I realized that right after I posted it. But I guess I'm a lazy ****, so I didn't edit it. Oh well.

And a real answer, hopefully in a band, but more realistically, I'd love to be a session player. I'd be on a hell of a lot more albums, that's something to brag about.

EDIT:
Quote by Zuka
Heheh... The future. Saying it aloud is so comforting...

That's deep and all, but you really avoided the question, don't ya think?

Well, actually you did anwser it on the first page. Damn.
Last edited by RawrDemon at Feb 12, 2007,
when i was obsessed with nirvana i used to say i was gonna kill my self at 27 but now i not a ****ing dumass bitch any more so now at age 27 i wanna have a really nice job studied at least 2 careers and my wife pregnant of my first child and my son will be something i never got to be cauze of my lack of talent a Rock Star.
i wanna be involved in politics to.
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Hoping to be a fairly proficient musician, but otherwise I'm not sure. Maybe marraige if I find the right girl, although the one I've got is pretty awesome. Anyway, I'll be working to provide for myself and whatever happens happens.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Quote by yawn
Regretful and in misery.

ya i basically agree with you. in a beat down apartment somewhere, owe rent, wishing i payed attention in school. *sigh*
CircleTakesTheSquare

Somewhere out there there's a thrill I swear.

ESP LTD MH-400
Fender amp 65w with DSP
LINE 6 UBER METAL
Working at an indie label doing production. And having a couple albums of my own out on that label, but with little success as a performer.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Dead, Politics, College Professor, Musician in that order son
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
well, right now...
- i'm in a band called "mercy fallout" (i play bass) - we do christian rock to soul to pop.... anything. we're pretty good.
- second year college for ECE
- in line for a sweet job ($14/hour) at a charity....
- oh, and i've travelled europe..... so my life is basically complete.

but, let's in ten years i'll be about 29 years old... oh... my... GOD..

- probably working for a non-profit daycare somewhere
- with like.... 3 kids. hahaha.... i don't even have a boyfriend yet.... likely to happen though.... i fall easily for guys.... lol.
- living with my parents. MOST LIKELY.

i am so sad.
Last edited by girl-tarist at Feb 12, 2007,
Inmate #449256 cell block C, Gen Pop
Quote by pimpslap1236
the cops will lie to you. accept it. believing things they say is the intellectual equivalent of sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener.

R.I.P Samantha
lol ill be 25, i PLAN to be still in my band, the one i started last week with my best friend from two houses away, if it works out, exactly ten years from now ill be doing an interview on MTV and say i wrote this ten years ago.

what ill PROBABLY be doing is ill be living in Victoria BC, working as a paramedic, no girlfriend, a few friends, playing guitar by myself, wondering where i went wrong.....

or ill be in jail, or dead
ya never know,
remember my name, i could be the next bill gates, well, the money part, not the computer geek part..
Quote by Garret.
No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made.

Destiny is made known silently.
hopefully married with one or two kids, teaching ap english in a high school....and of course in a band!
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
in a recording syudio, maybe England or somewhere in Cali. With a wife and two kids, a little boy and a little girl, oh ya, with 20 cars and a house with a basement filled with guitars and music memorabilia.

Well, it sounds good!
Quote by GiantRaven
Yes

but it was odd, we didn't have anything overly important stolen

and among the stolen items: Bananas

Quote by Vantage
Some guy stole one of my pants and the plastic bottles.
yeah im 15 right now sophomore in high school. in ten years i plan to be an orchestra teacher teaching at a high school. Either that or something goes horribly wrong for me in college, my life goes down the drain, and i either commit suicide or get sent to jail.
Once I was crawling on a spider's face, and then i bit it.

Quote by Mudmen190
Kickass. Find some other people and have box-wars...And box-aftermath...And box-victory-feast....Even....Bocksecks?
Page 1 of 3