I really dig the sound of this thing. There aren't any guys in my local music scene using one. I wanted to rip a solo, even come up with new sogns using this tool. How does it work though? It looks as though you mouth the note you hit on the guitar? the it uh... does it's thing?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
not sure how it works, but I heard if you don't know how to use it right, it'll destroy your amp. That would suck, so I'm afraid to try it, but they do sound so cool
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Dude I got the Rocktron Banshee and it is sick

it's a mainstream production talkbox

You plug your guitar into it

it has an amp built in so it produces sound and the sound goes through the tube which you put into your mouth

And then your mouth and throat shape basically determines the sound

They don't get much louder than a practice amp so if you want to gig with it you need a mic and PA
Quote by ironman45
not sure how it works, but I heard if you don't know how to use it right, it'll destroy your amp. That would suck, so I'm afraid to try it, but they do sound so cool

....... what what what?!?!? Someone tell me they've heard something different.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
ok. say you mouth an "a" or an "o" how yould would say it when you speak, the talk box puts air into your mouth, then back through the tube, so it's like an %100 manual wah wah, except not JUST wah, like oeee or oiii or ahhh, or eyyy. or whatever u want