Well, I was looking for cheats for this game and found one for invincibility, it was something like: A, B, LEFT, UP, B, A, but it didn't work and I know there's someone on here that is big into nitendo (though I don't know who he is), but the question is... Is there any way to become invincible in this game? Any really cool cheats you know feel free to post.
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
They don't make cheats like that for Mario games.

There are plenty of secrets for you to find, though.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
They don't make cheats like that for Mario games.

There are plenty of secrets for you to find, though.

+1.

How'd I know you'd beat me to it?
isn't super mario 3 for the nes? or are u talking about some super mario world?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
isn't super mario 3 for the nes? or are u talking about some super mario world?

im not sure, i'm not even the one playing the game, my sister in north carolina(no internet) is and she needs cheats, but i can't really find any...
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
why would you need cheats for number 3? its friggin easy. theres a way to warp to the end of the game i know that though.. just play it normal..
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Quote by zero27
im not sure, i'm not even the one playing the game, my sister in north carolina(no internet) is and she needs cheats, but i can't really find any...

its on both mate, and you can even get it on GBA now i think, classics collection or sumthin...

but yep, these guys are right, there aren't any cheats for the mario games like that, there are secrets like skipping four worlds ahead n whatnot, btu no invincibility

anyway, why do you need invincibility? you always seem to end up with 99lives on that game pretty much constantly, so there's never any chance of a full GAMEOVER
I actually finally beated both, 3 and World, this year. Completely, every level.

Took me about 12 years.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by chris_122
I actually finally beated both, 3 and World, this year. Completely, every level.

Took me about 12 years.

super mario world is one of the most awesome games EVAR!!!

all the secret levels after you've completed it give it so much depth n replayability...

they just dont make games like they used to, too many playstation fanboys around if you ask me
Well, my original plan for this post was to tell you to get the Raccoon Mario, go to the first castle in the first world and fly up that secret place before the boss's door, and get one of those crazy transporters and skip a few worlds.

But then, when looking up games on Wiki; I found this old gem:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_Kong_Country

Donkey Kong Country. What a great game. Who else thinks they should bring it back out for the GBA? I know I do.
Quote by magicninja_
Super Mario Bros. 3 was on Mario All-Stars on SNES. As was The Lost Levels the hardest Mario Game ever created.

Lost levels is by no means the hardest. Beat world -1 on Mario 1, post a SS, then i'll agree with you.
button codes are for Sonic playing n00bs

it was a great game though, huge amount of secrets and genius level design: pretty much every level is perfectly made so you can run and jump your way through at top speed without stopping.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
On my SNES I could pick any type of mario i wanted in Super Mario 3 by hitting the select button. Like, I'd hit select and I could turn into flame shooting mario or hammer throwing mario. It was messed up.
i didnt think there were any cheats for Mario. Just those warp pipes that let you skip worlds.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Imp
Lost levels is by no means the hardest. Beat world -1 on Mario 1, post a SS, then i'll agree with you.

The originol Mario Bros. with the turtles and shit coming out of the pipes and you hit them from underneath?

I stand by my claim. The Lost Levels is pretty rough. There aren't many levels that are just a breeze to walk through.

My wife and her friend have gotten into playing SNES over the last week. I DL'd Super Mario World and when they seen me playing it they got all nostalgic or something. They beat DKC and now they were working on DKC3.
Does the konami code not work for Super Mario? *confused*
I'll post it in a sec.

Edit: U, U, D, D, L, R, L, R, A, B, Select Start
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
it's not made by Konami. and there is cheats for super mario 3. You need to find the original for nes and find a game genie.
Ahah, whoa.
I love my paying attention skills, I thought it was.
meh.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by chris_122

Took me about 12 years.

Took me about 2 months... I was 6.

Sorry man.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by andrew12398
Took me about 2 months... I was 6.

Sorry man.

But I felt so accomplished when I finally did beat it. Looking back, I wonder why it took me so long.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show