do ur bandmates rock out during practice?? like go all out as if its the real concert?? not like jokin rockin out but like serious rockin out. as if its the last concert they're gonna do in their lives.
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
The whole point of practicing is to make sure that your learning the music correctly, if your band mates are too busy worrying about their David Lee Roth kicks or their Kip Winger ballet moves how can they worry about what they are playing?
We don't "rock out" at all. It looks wangtarded.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by whitebluesboy
The whole point of practicing is to make sure that your learning the music correctly, if your band mates are too busy worrying about their David Lee Roth kicks or their Kip Winger ballet moves how can they worry about what they are playing?

true, but if you intend to do moves and stuff on stage as well you need to practice them while your actually playing the songs as well
I do, and proud of it. It's good to releive stress after a hard session, and I feel that it's better to look like a wang and put on a good show than play accurately live, people are there to have a good time. Not saying that you should'nt play well, but the majority of your audience probably don't care if you hit a couple of bum notes as long as they're having fun.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
You have to be able to play it when you move around, so it is probably a good idea to practice it a couple times while rocking out.
Yeah when i practice i walk around and all that shit so i'm more used to it on stage.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Yeah when i practice i walk around and all that shit so i'm more used to it on stage.

exactly I know that I can play my songs perfectly standing still but I just can't stand there so ya i headbang because it comes natural with the music and when I'm in front of 500+ people it's just as natural only I have more energy with a crowd like that
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
We run through songs a few times just playing to make sure we don't confuse our hands and shit, and then we just rock it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
yes we do, it makes things more fun and enjoyable. we do however make sure we pretty much have our parts down before we do the rocking out, otherwise there's almost no point in playing in a band, it'd be more jamming.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
I don't consider a song completed until I've rocked out while playing it.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Quote by JMack
I don't consider a song completed until I've rocked out while playing it.

True that, i always seem to mouth the notes. I probably look like a tool but whatever.
Quote by Nirvana12390
Is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?
Quote by Zoso_LesPaul
True that, i always seem to mouth the notes. I probably look like a tool but whatever.

Haha, I can Imagine it.

"B, G, A, D SHARP!!!!"
You need to to some point. You don't want to go up on stage looking stale or anything like that. make sure you have the song down, then go crazy with everything.
Nikolas