Does anyone else think that the people who sit in forums all day and like live their life here are nazis to everyone else. Like I can't even think of a time I haven't posted something only to find some douche bag with a name like "ImGayforJasonBecker247" or "MalmsteenRegime420578204357" yell at me and bitch and complain because seeing a thread about a subject similar to one they saw 4 hours ago while still on the same website seems to bother them so much. That and the mods always delete my comments on news articles even though they are definitely not spam. Does anyone else feel my pain?
I'm sure there's already a thread about some kid bitching about mods being losers somewhere here.

Use the search bar.
I saw a thread like this four hours ago.

Not really, but this thread is still pointless and annoying...
you're nothing new my friend, someone says this at least once every 2 weeks or less.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
lol.

i r nazi. grgrrrr. ph34r.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
Quote by The Casualty
I'm sure there's already a thread about some kid bitching about mods being losers somewhere here.

Use the search bar.

I'm liking you more and more each day The Casualty. And you're a Dec 06'er too!

~stepco
omg ur the profit Cas01 predicted b4 he left jeebus!!!! he's here guys!! he's come to liberate us from the meanz0rz people!!
Quote by Zuka
Please don't complain about the mods. They're all good people.

Do you think sucking up will get you a cookie or something?...

Hey you live in Saskatchewan!!! I'm from Manitoba, nice to meet you
Quote by BumOffBarney
lol.

i r nazi. grgrrrr. ph34r.

What the hell happened to your alter ego? You only had it for like two weeks.

~stepco
lol, or maybe... you need to get a life and quit being a whiner, because it's so insanely probable that you are totally wrong and what you post on those comments is total spam garbage.
My God, it's full of stars!
I'm not sucking up...

You confused my sincerity with something else...

I'm sorry if I came off that way. Re-reading that post I imagine how you could've thought that.
Quote by mealoworm
omg ur the profit Cas01 predicted b4 he left jeebus!!!! he's here guys!! he's come to liberate us from the meanz0rz people!!

How do you know about Cas, 07'er?
the answer to you question is no
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by metal Lover
How do you know about Cas, 07'er?

Oh gosh, slay me. Get over yourselves and the totally pointless and irrelevant date at which you joined.
My God, it's full of stars!
The fact that all you people use the words spam and aren't referring to the meat and actually know that there was a thread like this hours ago is absolutely pathetic. You are the worst type of musicians, the online guitar obsessed ones. Its almost as bad as being one of those pathetic people who lock themselves in their bedroom away from their friends (if they had friends) and practice some obscure shred piece for 5 hours a day and then record it and put it on youtube as if it was worth it all.
Quote by Dreadnought

Oh gosh, slay me. Get over yourselves and the totally pointless and irrelevant date at which you joined.

He joined in 02! He's obviously wise...

<.<
>.>
Quote by whitebluesboy
The fact that all you people use the words spam and aren't referring to the meat and actually know that there was a thread like this hours ago is absolutely pathetic. You are the worst type of musicians, the online guitar obsessed ones. Its almost as bad as being one of those pathetic people who lock themselves in their bedroom away from their friends (if they had friends) and practice some obscure shred piece for 5 hours a day and then record it and put it on youtube as if it was worth it all.
*giggle*
Now you're just insulting us... I think you're headed in an unintended direction...
Quote by The Casualty
Half of the threads in the FOTB are like that.

But, really, it's just something you'll have to deal with, man.
Quote by stepco12345
What the hell happened to your alter ego? You only had it for like two weeks.

~stepco

lol, $C-MONEY$ ?

he's still in here somewhere. he's bound to come back out one of these days.

Quote by Dreadnought

JON BABY, I LOVES YA! I LOVES YA THIS MUCH!

Edit: oops. lolz.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN