hey guys, i have a dumb english teacher ,she is plain stupid, so my friend decided to make a video of her making her look all bad and stuff, so here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8kduJfTG_k . that's actual classroom footage,some of it's kinda stupid at some parts, but i found it rather humourous. all the kids in the classroom are 7th graders so it may seem immature as well.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
Lol that's nothing man. Back in 8th grade me and my friends would chuck chairs and desks out the window and we wouldn't even get in trouble, try that out n see what happens. You guys must unite for ultimate badassness (not a word I know) Get together and just do stupid stuff like when it's quite, drop all your pens/pencils on the floor at the same time, or super glue a quarter to the floor and see your teacher struggle for that chump change. God me and my friends were retarded.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
All i could hear throughout the entire video was some kid laughing like a chipmonk
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
same here...bunch of chipmunks. I don't see why she's so bad?
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Quote by Anything Goes
Lol that's nothing man. Back in 8th grade me and my friends would chuck chairs and desks out the window and we wouldn't even get in trouble, try that out n see what happens. You guys must unite for ultimate badassness (not a word I know) Get together and just do stupid stuff like when it's quite, drop all your pens/pencils on the floor at the same time, or super glue a quarter to the floor and see your teacher struggle for that chump change. God me and my friends were retarded.

i know it's nothing compared to yours but kids did lotsa shit to her last year. they locked her out of the room and she thought she did it herself, they finally let her back in claiming they didnt hear her. and we have already started that badass thing you speak of, but we don't have enough people yet, and plus most of us don't have class together, so it's a bit harder, by the end of the year every teacher in the building will hate us.
to the other guys, you just gotta listen closely and you'll hear some kids making smartass comments, teh teacher sounding very whiney , and a girl complaining about the noise (she's the class loser)
~gtrfrk

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

^the hell we are man, i know losers who are still living a 4th grade lifestyle
~gtrfrk

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

Maybe when they grow some testicles they'll realise how pathetic they are.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Maybe when they grow some testicles they'll realise how pathetic they are.

Honestly, I'm actually happy to see kids being immature, everyone these days seem to be very uptight and oddly concerned with maturity when they are still only in Middle School.
Quote by Anything Goes
Honestly, I'm actually happy to see kids being immature, everyone these days seem to be very uptight and oddly concerned with maturity when they are still only in Middle School.

I'd like to move to where you live. Where I live, the kids under 17 in my neighbourhood have no idea what maturity is and it can get extremely annoying.

Seriously though, does the teacher really need a few kids giggling like little girls all the way through her class and asking stupid questions? I'm not even sure why he recorded this as they didn't really do anything worth watching.

It also makes me laugh how he calls his teacher "dumb".

you know, you can actually get in alot of trouble if the teacher finds out classroom footage is on youtube so rule #1 during all your fun mischief: never get caught
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Smokey Amp
I'd like to move to where you live. Where I live, kids under 17 have no idea what maturity is and it can get extremely annoying. I'm referring to the kids in my neighbourhood.

Seriously though, does the teacher really need a few kids giggling like little girls all the way through her class and asking stupid questions? I'm not even sure why he recorded this as they don't really do anything worth watching.

It also makes me laugh how he calls his teacher "dumb".

Cause they're kids and are immature, I thought we went through this already.
Quote by Anything Goes
Cause they're kids and are immature, I thought we went through this already.

Yes, I was asking your from a mature stand-point.

I suppose kids will be kids, but this forum is for adolescents and up, not excitable little boys who sound very similar to girls.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Yes, I was asking your from a mature stand-point.

I suppose kids will be kids, but this forum is for adolescents and up, not excitable little boys who sound very similar to girls.

Agreed.