Hi there. I was just wondering if I could put a tremolo bridge on my Epi Les Paul 100? Is this possible? If so, what is a good bridge to buy? Flolyd Rose?
maybe put a bigsby on it, although i don't know how good it would look... i havent seen many lp's with a bigsby beside the modded pink floyd guitar in GG&C a while back
Last edited by americnidiot at Feb 12, 2007,
Quote by americnidiot
maybe put a bigsby on it, although i don't know how good it would look... i havent seen many lp's with a bigsby beside the modded pink floyd guitar in GG&C a while back

Alright thanks. Nah, thats cool man. I don't care about looks, just playability.
actually it doesnt look to bad with a bigsby

they're really fun to play around with, if you feel like adding one to your guitar.... otherwise get something else, w/e siuts you... the bigsby is my advice, i dont know much else about tremolo briges for lp's
Quote by americnidiot
actually it doesnt look to bad with a bigsby

they're really fun to play around with, if you feel like adding one to your guitar.... otherwise get something else, w/e siuts you... the bigsby is my advice, i dont know much else about tremolo briges for lp's

Alright thanks for the help. I like the look of the Bigsby better than the Floyd rose. But my only concern is will it fit my guitar? Because Les Paul 100's are a bit thinner than standard les pauls?
i'm not sure on that.... amybe go to a local guitar shop who stocks them and ask them to try and fit one on the guitar....they are generally nice people and would try and help you with something like that to get a sale
Quote by americnidiot
i'm not sure on that.... amybe go to a local guitar shop who stocks them and ask them to try and fit one on the guitar....they are generally nice people and would try and help you with something like that to get a sale

Ok, thanks. I'll ask them I was at the Bigsby website and they said their vibratos should fit almost any guitar. so hopefully it works with mine. Just wondering, how much might this run me?
if you put in a floyd rose you'd have to route the guitar. The bigsby is the best choice, you'll just have to put some screws in to install it. It should fit your guitar.