has anyone recently bought some d' addario strings and recieved a card for 10 free days of music lessons? if so, i would like to know 1)have you tried it and 2)is it worth it...anyone else get soemthing like this?
What? Never heard of this before. Do they have this endorsement listed some where on the site? I know of the points thing but not this.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
yeah, on the .11-.49 strings, there is a large W in the top left corner saying you get free lessons...it was only on the 11's tho...also, i got them from Guitar Center
Yeah, I actually tried that... maybe it was just me, but those lessons weren't that helpful. Then again that's just my opinion.. the "shred" lessons were just like, half a scale and a lick or two to practice.

But it's free so I can't see why not to try it.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
yeah i got em too, the lessons on the site are alright, but seeing as technically they were free, it was all worth it
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by TheClincher
yeah, on the .11-.49 strings, there is a large W in the top left corner saying you get free lessons...it was only on the 11's tho...also, i got them from Guitar Center

Meh I only get .9's, I'll keep this in mind when I roll on down to my local music store this weekend, thanks for the info bud.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by Anything Goes
Meh I only get .9's, I'll keep this in mind when I roll on down to my local music store this weekend, thanks for the info bud.

no prob...also, to the people that did do it, what all did they offer/do?