I PLAY the guitar, dont know much about making them and such, maybe guitar tester? what kinds of jobs do guitar or amp companies offer? If they require schooling please state what kind of degree and how many years of it.

just wondering cause i have no clue for my future
mainly people that build the the guitars, but i've heard the all the gibson builder have a lot of experience , i mean they take the job almost as an art
fucking janitor.
official member of the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacre Movement.
well what about AMP companies like Peavey. what about them? what kinds of jobs do they offer?
learn about guitars. learn how to fix them and work at a guitar store as thier technician
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
well what about AMP companies like Peavey. what about them? what kinds of jobs do they offer?

maybe build or develope new amps, believe, it's almost impossible to work as a guitar tester

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vARFwbhLOM
Last edited by deluxity at Feb 12, 2007,
Quote by deluxity
mainly people that build the the guitars, but i've heard the all the gibson builder have a lot of experience , i mean they take the job almost as an art

They were hiring about a year ago. They had an ad in the paper and everything. I tried to get my mom to get a job there. She wouldn't do it.