I searched and only found Family Guy quotes so I am asking what is your favorite Family Guy episode. Mine would have to be Road To Europe, the episode with KISS. I'm watching it now I love the bit with the pope.
If you dont like Family Guy don't bother posting its a waste of time. (much like this thread)
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by 666Sabbath666
I searched and only found Family Guy quotes so I am asking what is your favorite Family Guy episode. Mine would have to be Road To Europe, the episode with KISS. I'm watching it now I love the bit with the pope.
If you dont like Family Guy don't bother posting its a waste of time. (much like this thread)

I'm watching that right now!
Legendary episode probably my favourite
I love the one where Peter first becomes a fisherman. Ah, that nod to Monty Python at the end:

"....Where, O where did that old fish go? A fish, a fish, a fishy..... OOOOOOOOOOH...."
Pretty much anything from Season 4. Breaking out is hard to do? thats pretty good. Or the Mel Gibson one.
This one time I went to fuck my girlfriend, but I forgot it was April Fool's day. Well, I stuck my penis in, and it turns out she had put hot sauce in her pussy. The rest of the night was pretty bad.

0.999... = 1
wasted talent

with the willa wonka send up and when peter's like "that idiot in shine"
"He's too Sexy for his Fat"
Peter in a clown suit ftw?

Wasted Talent is hilarious too.

Also, the episode featuring this scene.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Last edited by Ferrets! at Feb 12, 2007,
yeah road to europe is great

i also like the one where they're stuck on an island and they have a orgy
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Petarded is my favourite.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
i like the one one at th end of season 3 where the whole family start fighting.
Doctor: Wait a minute, Brian, you have a pre-existing relationship with this degenerate?
Peter: A degenerate, am I? Well you are a festizio! See, I can make up words too, sister.
The Perfect Castaway

No contest.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
My favorite is "When You Wish Upon a Weinstein", the episode about Judaism featuring Ben Stein that only airs on Cartoon Network because Fox refused to air it. It is simply one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

"Optimus Prime? He's Jewish?"
Death to Ovation haters!