No one cares.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
yeah your right hand to jack off
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
I've actually adapted to not using a pick anymore, I used to use them a lot but I'd always leave it in my pocket and it would go through the laundry or I would lose them. I find that it's easier to know which string I'm about to hit when I'm not using a pick rather than when I am using one, because I have my fingers on different strings a lot of the time so I can feel which string is which (I started playing guitar in June of 2006).
Quote by JC13
They shouldn't..and if you knew nobody cared, why post it here? :P

I never said you had to reply to the topic.
Well, when I got my first guitar, I didn't get any picks...so yeah. I'm used to not playing with a pick, it gets in the way of my soloing for some reason.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by JC13
well I got a phone call from the police saying Go onto UG, if you dont reply to this topic we are gonna impregnate your stuffed animals. SO WHAT NOW

Gayest. Response. Ever.

Kill yourself.
Quote by ratzgame
Not my princess Dianna beannie doll!

x 10^4
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
That's a horrible habit by the way. I did that for the first 5 or 6 months of playing. It seemed so much easier at the time, but you can't play like half the styles you can with a pick. *Pinch harmonics, pick taping (not really that cool anyways), trem. picking, clean sounding sweeps, and attack in general.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']

Feel the love, ratzgame.

Would you really mock my warming embrace?
Ya, pinch harmonics are significantly easier without a Pick.

Hence the whole "Pinch" part....
Oh and about the trem picking, I might not have a pick to strum a string up and down really fast, however I have something you don't! Five fingers. That's right. Five whole fingers complete with the nails on top. What does this mean? It means that I can pick with all of my fingers. And something you can't do with a pick -- pluck two strings simultaneously. Now my guitar teacher demonstrated that you can use a pick and pluck with the remaining three fingers if you get good.
Are you guys arguing about how how you play(with or without picks?)? That's kinda ridiculous play how you wanna play.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
i play acoustic with my fingers all the time, i find it harder on electric for some reason though
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
i play acoustic with my fingers all the time, i find it harder on electric for some reason though

It probably feels wierd either because of the strings on the electric guitar or because the body of your electric guitar is much thinner than your accoustic and therefore your playing position is altered. Just a guess.