finger weights?

i just bought some on ebay, cause ive wanted them for a while and i figure they work.. but has anyone here actually tried them before?

It's worth a try, i can't really see anything wrong with them if you don't mind throwing the money away if they don't work.
i really dont see how that will benefit.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I'm guessing the concept is that the increased weight on your fingers will increase your finger strength in a shorter amount of time. interesting idea.
Quote by hippie_cune
i get a 30 day warranty..

so if i dont like em i get my money back... $52.95 btw.

Why not just tape...heavy things...to your fingers.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
That's really dumb.Looks like just another gimick item that you read about in the back of guitar world magazine.A waste of money.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
someone once told me to play you need muscles like a horse, not bodybuilder

but shit like the gripmaster helped me
Same. I've heard that they can be bad for your hand too. I don't see anything wrong with just practicing normally though.
It looks extremely ridiculous, in the sense that it really isn't necessary. I suggest against them, it's very gimmicky.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Quote by Nick_
a stressball is all you need, looks less goofy too.

or a powerball, works great
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Sure, theyre great if you want to bend up 3 steps. Dexterity is more important than strength, they look like they really hinder ones playing, I wouldnt buy them at all.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.