Just finished it today, i dont have much for pedals but i should be getting a big muff on thursday.

EDIT:In case you were wondering the Overdrive is running on a battery which is why the leads are unplugged.
From top left to right, Korg G3 Preformance Pricessor, Amp Footswitch, Boss Dr Rhythym (Drum machine/looper) ODV-2 Overdrive, OTV-2 Octaver, PAS-2 Phaser, Stage Tuner, Dunlop Crybaby Classic w/ fasel. The PSK pedals i got in a trade allong w/ my Eric Clapton Strat. Heres a pic of all MY guitars...

My dad has another 6 in his room but i dont count them as mine even thou he never plays, hes really more of a drummer.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Feb 12, 2007,
Lucky to have a musical father.

My dad played in a band once. He gave me his old acoustic from the 1960's.

Nice board, by the way. Once mine is done, I will post it.
Quote by guitarjunky89
You know geeks do this with their Star Wars Figures too.

Guess that makes me a guitar geek which IS something i would brag about . And yeah, its a shame my dad doesnt play anymore, im so tempted to go into his room and take his guitars and amps.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by guitarjunky89
Hahaha, I wasn't making fun of you... just stating an observation.

Yeah, its all good.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
is your acoustic by chance a gibson epiphone pr-100/na? i don't know what that means i just read it off the label on the inside. i don't know if it's good or not either, i got mine for free. mine looks exactly like yours minus the pickguard.
The one in the foreground is a Martin DM-2. The one in the back is a Fender DG-5
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Looks alright.

That looks like a calculator in the top right corner of the board....
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by SpIkE27Z
What's the red guitar on the left?

Carlosn PG-51, its an underground brand out of Portland OR that i picked up at a shop not to far from the factory. The thing SCREAMS. Oh and that calculator is a drum machine/looper
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Looks nice. Good job.

I can't say I like only having a couple strips of velcro, though. But that's probably just because I spent the money to cover mine in velcro. But now, I wont have any arrangement troubles. Also, it'd probably be easier to hit the pedals in the back if you have them on a little riser.

but nonetheless, sweet job on the board.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
wow, nice setup man! guitars and pedals...im jealous...whats the black electric by your amp?
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
wow, nice setup man! guitars and pedals...im jealous...whats the black electric by your amp?

Yeah whats that semi-hollow, if that is the guitar you were implying.
Quote by cokeisbetter
For that matter, what are all the guitars?

Ok, guitar on the far left (red one) is a Carlson PG-51. Carlson is a small time brand out of portland oregon that makes some fkn awesome stuff, that beauty was about $500ish. The black one is a project that had the whole body, neck and headstock painted over. I dont remember the brand but i do know that the logo was like a symetrical eagle or bird type thing. On top of the amp is a bridgecraft strat copy which serves as a wall hanger because it plays and sounds like shit but hey i got it for free. The acoustic against my desk in the foreground is a Martin DM-2 and the one in the back is a Fender DG-5. The black fender is an Eric Clapton Signature Strat. To the far right barley in the pic is a drive wild fire bass. And thats the current rig!
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm