I am looking for some good sounding songs that are not too hard to play in a solo performance at school. I am thinking things like tears in the rain by Joe Satriani. I need 3 or 4 to learn by the end of the year. I am going to have a go at Eugene's Trick bag out of Crossroads but i'm not too sure. I am also thinking about maybe a GNR medley as a couple of songs (Knocking on heavens door, SCOM) are in G

Someone Please help
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
Somebody?
Quote by marsvoltaguy
i say both. you always have the option to not use the pedal at all but it will still be there like that obsessed chick you took to homecoming and never called again, sitting there waiting for your call. so yea both
just guitar? No singing? You'd probably want something easily recognizable otherwise the ignorant high school masses will just kind of stare and then clap out of obligation. i'd say the crowd would be all over canon rock, though i'm personally tired of everyone and their bestie posting covers on youtube, but it's neat nonetheless. Or something from guitar hero might work.... I dunno, high school was so long ago