Page 1 of 2
Today i took a 2 hour nap and it was awesome, oh god its the best feeling in the world waking up from a nap. Who here likes naps?
Sleeping sucks.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
I love naps, i hate sleeping at night. i stay up late and then go to school, come home and crash for a few hours. a beautiful system if i do say so.
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
Naps > all.

Seriously. I just woke up an hour ago after a 2 hour nap. It just feels so amazing.

*orgasms*
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
i nap in school all the time. history= naps, spanish=naps alg2=naps i s tay awake in LA because of hot chicks, same with chem, and wrestling because you cant sleep there.
computer science class is hella boring, so i usually take half an hour nap until the attendence sheet comes around, failproof learning.
i slept through ninth grade. like seriously, my teachers made a slideshow of pictures they took of my while i was asleep. pretty tight
Come you masters of war,
naps are sooo sexy. i would rather nap than do just about anything. just about anything
Come you masters of war,
<3 naps.

Have you ever taken a nap in a massage chair and woken up with an erection, and the Brookstone employee is giving you funny looks? Man, they never let me in that place again.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
<3 naps.

Have you ever taken a nap in a massage chair and woken up with an erection, and the Brookstone employee is giving you funny looks? Man, they never let me in that place again.

I can picture that happening in my mall. Naps have the power to do just about anything. Maybe take over the world?
Just today I jerked it and fell asleep four 5 hours or so. Now I'm ****ed for English, but I'll get to it eventually. Naps actually screw me over a lot, and I feel awful when you wake up, but at the time they're awesome.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Naps are horrible. I feel like shit when I wake up, and I totally lose track of my daily biological schedule. screw naps.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
do you ever have those awesome naps where you take one and then you don't wake up and you end up sleeping all night and getting like 15 hours of sleep?

i dig the hell out of those
Come you masters of war,
My English Silent Reading class is a good time for naps too...I always knew that thick book would help me in class....as a pillow.
Quote by BobDylanGuitar
do you ever have those awesome naps where you take one and then you don't wake up and you end up sleeping all night and getting like 15 hours of sleep?

i dig the hell out of those

thats not a nap thats a coma. But yeah those kick ass real hard. I like napping later in the day for like 2-3 hours then getting up eating dinner then going back to sleep. I feel pretty refreshed after a good nap though.
coma or nap. dude, i love them. the best naps are stoned naps though, cause you are out like a light.
Come you masters of war,
I love naps because when you wake up all you wanna do is go back to sleep, and you feel refreshed and ready to take on something new... like sit on the couch and watch TV.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

heh i'v had chest hair since i was 11

Quote by LilVikingboy
Unless you are Robin Williams I find that extremely hard to believe.

Was your mom a wolf?

Member of the "Shoop da Whoop club" PM me to join
O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
that sucks dude. i think i would probaly be a stammering imbecile without naps. i don't sleep at night so i need naps. they are so sexy.
Come you masters of war,
Naps are fine but waking up from a nap needs a shower cuz I feel sticky
and disoriented.
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
do you guys have to have a special napping place or can you nap anywhere like i can. like i've fallen alseep in al sorts of places
Come you masters of war,
I'm gonna have to say after sex and/or cranking it naps FTW

Naps own
Quote by RockThe40oz

No idea who she is... but I'd insert my penis into her vaginal cavity and perform intercourse on her, if you know what I mean.
I usually take a long nap during the afternoon and stay up late. They feel good but screw up sleeping.
What's wierd is when you wake up from a longer nap (over 1 1/2 hrs) it feels like a new day, which is cool. I've fallen asleep in all sorts of places. I swear to god me and my girlfriend were about to have sex for the first time in the relationship and I was thinking about when I should make my move and I fell asleep.

EDIT: It's cool though cause she woke me up and then we made some lovin'
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

Quote by LilVikingboy

Was your mom a wolf?

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
stop...you're...all...making me...very sl...*yawn*...leeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Quote by punk_metal

i always get boners when i wake up

you too?
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
I took a nap in study hall for 1/2 hour, one in Chem for about 15 mins, one when I got home for a 1/2 hour, and another for 2 1/2 hours. I get the bus at 5:30AM.

SNOW DAY! Hell yea I'll sleep in til 1 or 2 PM.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by punk_metal
sleep is for the week
i can neever sleep anyway
i always get boners when i wake up

Sleep IS for the week, every week I just sleep. For the whole week.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

Quote by LilVikingboy

Was your mom a wolf?

O _0
/###############
|###############
\###############
Page 1 of 2