Well i am really bad at deciding what to spend my money on.

I can save for new drum set

or

buy a nice kicker pedal for the one i have now.(one i have now isnt that great)

or just spend it on clothes and weed and food. I will try to stay away form this as much as i can.

or post something i can get thats cool anyways. im bored.
save it...you'll never know when you'll get in a life threatening accident...

youd feel bad if the amount you need is short by as much as that paycheck
dude. you can always get more money. party it up now. you could die tomorrow and have missed out on a bitchin party cause you were saving money. not fun.
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs
you know what... screw both their opinions... dont save it, and dont live it up... give it to a charity... show them who's boss
get a new kick pedal. i'm using some sort of Dixon single. I have the tension like extremely low (i think) and i can do mad double and triple stroke bass beats. they make a pretty good double bass pedal too. look into pearl and tama also.
LSD

"Member #5 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join."
Quote by BobDylanGuitar
dude. you can always get more money. party it up now. you could die tomorrow and have missed out on a bitchin party cause you were saving money. not fun.

go to a party and freeload! yay! party and save money!
Save a portion, i put 100 away each week from my pay just because if i don't i will blow it on alcohol. I bought a car a few months ago with the pay. Saving is worth it. However, i was only saving about half my pay during school and then 1/4 of it once i started working properly. I still got to do lots of fun.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
save it... dont spend it on food unless you have to, or unless youre really craving weed, which it doesnt seem like you are cos u probly wouldve spent it by now...
yeah. party and save. split it. its a magic formula
Come you masters of war,
Quote by BobDylanGuitar

BobDylanGuitar, you are the most logical person ever. *teardrop*

thats totally gonna get sigged
Warwick 4-string
not a rockbass
a Warwick
aww hell yeah. logic kicks ass.
Come you masters of war,
and plus if u go with option #2 you cant only choose between clothes, weed and food, cause if u get weed, ur gonna buy food, then when you spill the food on your old cloths, your gonna wanna buy new cloths.
Warwick 4-string
not a rockbass
a Warwick
or you will get so stoned that you will be happy about everything and will forget about clothes and stuff. cause yea, logical
Come you masters of war,
Quote by mp3stalin
you know what... screw both their opinions... dont save it, and dont live it up... give it to a charity... show them who's boss

dude! this guy has the best idea! and to beat it all, i just started my own charity! so if you ever wanna donate to the "poor college student" charity for me then ill give you my paypal account and you can help yourself in depositing it...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.