Been debating on whether or not to get new pickups in the LP. I went back and forth over different brands/models for a while. So the ones I am thinking of getting are DiMarzio Tone Zone for the bridge, and DiMarzio Humbucker From Hell for the neck. Do you think it would be worth changing them?
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
It depends on what kind of sounds you're looking for, I could suggest 30 pickups but there's no guarantee they'd be right!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I chose the humbucker from hell because it is clean, bright and glassy, whereas my LP neck pickup is a bit too warm. Since I want to change the neck pickup, I do not want to have one chrome covered pickup and one black uncovered pickup. For the bridge, I kicked around the idea of several different models. Though the bridge pickup I have now is just fine, a more harmonically expressive one would be nice.
"I can play pretty fast on an instrument and I can do some pretty dazzling things if I want, but that only goes so far. You know, that's only going to interest people to a certain degree, it only has a certain stimulation." ~Steve Vai~
Tone Zone might be a bit too extreme of a change for you, there's a big midrange spike that can get overpowering if it's not your thing. Dimarzio Norton would maybe be a better bet, also look at the Duncan Custom or Custom 5.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I checked out the Norton on Musician's Friend. And I really liked this about it. "Really good for opening up the sound of mahogany set-neck guitars." Thanks for the help. I think I will try that one out.