Alright, so heres what I'm looking for... a good delay pedal! LOL...

I was checking out the EchoPark, but I've heard a load of bad things about it... but I really like the 'swell' effect on it...

Is there any other delays out there with the same effect? I checked out the Boss DD-6 and the DD-20, but neither of them had anything like that clearly labeled...

Thanks guys
+1
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
i have the dd6, i havnt heard the echo park, but my friend said a sound i got sounded similiar t o the swell, but idk. its a good delay peddle.
The DD6 has a reverse function, which is basically swell....
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
dd6 or dd3 if ur on tighter budget. theres also the danelectro forward reversde delay, a retro delay with a reverse effect like the boss, i think its analogue aswell.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I've heared that the line6 dl-4 is really good, but somehow I see line6 as a tone-sucker company (spiderpwned). Tell me that I'm wrong or offer some alternatives please =)
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
^You're wrong. The DL4 is a magical, wonderful pedal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
The DL-4 was amazing when I tried it but the reviews on it's reliability on Harmony Central are shocking. Does anyone know if this has been rectified by Line6 yet?
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.