I, a Metallica fan, am totally freaked out since I just read on the Metallica website that they are thinking of doing a little Europe tour in June again to escape the studio again or something.. Anyways I am so happyyyy!
It would be quite nafty to have a little chat with one of the band members ofcourse.. I often see pictures of fans posing with them before or after (I'm not sure) concerts, now how do they do that?! Do they sneak backstage or something ? Or do they just wait for hours and hours.. but where do they wait? By the door?

Please tell me how tou got to meet some bandmembers or how people usually do that .
Quote by Cizzie
I, a Metallica fan, am totally freaked out since I just read on the Metallica website that they are thinking of doing a little Europe tour in June again to escape the studio again or something.. Anyways I am so happyyyy!
It would be quite nafty to have a little chat with one of the band members ofcourse.. I often see pictures of fans posing with them before or after (I'm not sure) concerts, now how do they do that?! Do they sneak backstage or something ? Or do they just wait for hours and hours.. but where do they wait? By the door?

Please tell me how tou got to meet some bandmembers or how people usually do that .

Offer oral sex for Lars...i heard he likes it that way
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Depends.

If you go to see cool bands, they'll sit about and happily have photos with people and stuff afterwards.

Lars Ulrich probably thinks it would be a copyright issue for you to have your photo taken with him, and he'll try and sue you or something.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by Mr_Zakk_Wylde
Offer oral sex for Lars...i heard he likes it that way

Well that's my question, how do I reach him to offer that?
How do I get myself a backstage pass then ?
And yeah I think Metallica always wait to sign things for fans etc. but where do I wait then? By the door or something?
With Metallica, you'd have to be a member of their fan club, Metclub. Metclub members automatically enter a draw to meet the band backstage every time they play locally.
There may be other ways, but that's the most sure-fire way I know how to meet them.
Quote by Cizzie

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that tour was last year
ESP LTD EX-400
Epiphone Gothic SG
Ibanez V72ECE Electro Acoustic
Squier Strat - Custom Paint Job + Seymour Duncan Pickups
Washburn T14
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-50
you could kill the security, i reckon they'd be too scared of you to not sign stuff and talk to you for as long as you want! hell, they might even come home with you!!!

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Big bands like them suck. Every time I go to a show around here the bands are always in the pit or just hanging around the venue before/after their set.
I'm now signing up to MetClub , it said on the site that an amount of MetClub members are chosen to get a backstage pass by a lottery, boy oh boy I sure hope I get picked!!
Oh boy, I was right as well.

You have to pay to even get a chance of having a photo with them? What a bunch of frickin' *****s.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB

You have to pay to even get a chance of having a photo with them? What a bunch of frickin' *****s.

But... it is Metallica you're having a photo with ,
I can't say I'd respect any band that charges money just for a fan to get photographed with them. But good luck with meeting them.
My Gear:
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Agile AL-2000 Silverburst Electric
Behringer V-Tone 15W Amp

Check out my friend's Music blog by clicking here!
Hehe, yeah I can use some good luck on this one but hey they don't charge money for taking a photo with them! You get 4 "So What" photobooks each year and can get the best members only seats tickets to a concert near you offered and that stuff.. Oh btw you can also send emails and chat with the band members!!!
Thats it, Metallica lost the little respect i had for them.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Dudette, you're paying for the chance of meeting them. That's stupid. A decent musician would offer a chance for free.
It's like me making a 'DinkyClub' and charging everyone twenty quid for the chance of n00dz.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Dudette, you're paying for the chance of meeting them. That's stupid. A decent musician would offer a chance for free.
It's like me making a 'DinkyClub' and charging everyone twenty quid for the chance of n00dz.

Where can I join?
Quote by _Mayday_
Where can I join?

Send a PM and we'll discuss paypal details
For thirty punds extra you get the chance of n00dz from all sides
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Send a PM and we'll discuss paypal details
For thirty punds extra you get the chance of n00dz from all sides

Done and done.
You have to pay to just get a little chance of meeting them?
What kind of band does that? They usually sign stuff or talk with whoever wants to talk to them after the show.
They aren't snob Actors. They are MUSICIANS.
A musician isn't supposed to do that stuff. They should do it for free.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i suggest:
1. try and figure out which flight they'll be on and wait at the airport
2. have a look on the net for the fake names they sometimes use and call around the hotels
3. call the record company and ask about getting a backstage pass
4. also try the venue for a pass
5. my sis got to meet noel gallagher when he was here recently by waiting by the stage door for 3 hours, so maybe try that too.
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Wait on the opposite roof with a sniper's rifle, shoot them and then run down to have your picture taken with them