people to be alot more confident over msn.

For example they will tlk there asses off behind their screen but when they see you in rl they just ignore u.

pees me off sumtimes.
It's cause they're naked. Why didn't you know this?

Everybody on the internet is naked.
I'm naked
Quote by CorduroyEW
Trust me... I'm a luthier.

Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music? - High Fidelity
it pisses me off when a complete and utter douchebag can hide behind his myspace and talk to chicks, when in reality that same douchebag would soil their pants if they were confronted by someone of the opposite sex
Quote by johnnypark30
it pisses me off when a complete and utter douchebag can hide behind his myspace and talk to chicks, when in reality that same douchebag would soil their pants if they were confronted by someone of the opposite sex

Wait, is he a douchebag because he does that? Maybe he's just shy?

Or were you saying that he's a douchebag all round?
just an all around douchebag, don't read too much into my angry rant though, i'm just an idiot!
Yeah people are a lot more confident over msn.. I think it's because there not directly confronted with you.. so it's easier to talk about things.. I think it's ****ed up actually.. The result will be that young people won't go out and have a social life, because they feel that talking on the internet is much easier, and that way, more fun..
Quote by Future
Yeah people are a lot more confident over msn.. I think it's because there not directly confronted with you.. so it's easier to talk about things.. I think it's ****ed up actually.. The result will be that young people won't go out and have a social life, because they feel that talking on the internet is much easier, and that way, more fun..

What are you talking about?

*Closes curtains*
it pisses me off that everyone over the net is plastic ****heads, i.e the majority of myspace
I'm much more out-going over the internet but I wouldn't say it distorts my real personality. Still, in reality, I'm an anti-social recluse.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Future
Yeah people are a lot more confident over msn.. I think it's because there not directly confronted with you.. so it's easier to talk about things...

Yes, it's like they get alter egos who are more confident and they don't exist IRL

I'm pretty much the same IRL as on the forums, except you can see me

Btw, I'm naked
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
what do you mean, "in real life"? that's a goddamn disgusting phrase.

NEVER SAY IT AGAIN.

>.<
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
what do you mean, "in real life"? that's a goddamn disgusting phrase.

NEVER SAY IT AGAIN.

>.<

It's guaranteed that she's naked.
Quote by _Mayday_
It's guaranteed that she's naked.

pics or it didn't happen
Quote by Kensai
pics or it didn't happen

I can't, the video link I set up isn't working. Esther, check the hidden camera in the corner of your room.
im naked.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Lethal.7
people to be alot more confident over msn.

For example they will tlk there asses off behind their screen but when they see you in rl they just ignore u.

pees me off sumtimes.

I find people to have a lot worse spelling online.

Pees me off sumtimes
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by _Mayday_
It's cause they're naked. Why didn't you know this?

Everybody on the internet is naked.

I'm not, just wearing Speedos....DO I TURN YOU ON?
Quote by _Mayday_
I can't, the video link I set up isn't working. Esther, check the hidden camera in the corner of your room.

oh, sorry, i borrowed that camera to set up a covert CCTV jobby in Kensai's room.

so, you know...it's a vicious circle.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
oh, sorry, i borrowed that camera to set up a covert CCTV jobby in Kensai's room.

Well I have to say I'm relieved. From the random spurts of video I was recieving; I thought you had a penis.
Quote by esther_mouse

Nice. I'm watching you all now on Youtube....Nice throusers Kensai...

Oh wait...Your naked aint you?

Shit
Quote by HaKattack
I find people to have a lot worse spelling online.

Pees me off sumtimes

I think you have mistaken spelling for grammar. All i used was abbreviation's or was it not pointed out to me?
Quote by Moggan13
Nice. I'm watching you all now on Youtube....Nice throusers Kensai...

Oh wait...Your naked aint you?

Shit

all i can say is YES! YES I AM! *dances*

(edit: oh wait, you meant Kensai. well, we're all naked, so same difference)

Quote by _Mayday_
Well I have to say I'm relieved. From the random spurts of video I was recieving; I thought you had a penis.

yeah... i bet Kensai's breasts confused you as well. i must say, i was a little worried for a while after installing that cam...
<//////>~ dA
Hang on...

Just got a screen-shot of you Esther...

You aint foolin' me. Your a Dude.
JESUS EFFING CHRIST!

i nearly ran over one of those earlier, but my instructor made me brake so i didn't hurt the car.

...looks like _Mayday_ to me.

¬.¬
<//////>~ dA
Quote by esther_mouse
JESUS EFFING CHRIST!

i nearly ran over one of those earlier, but my instructor made me brake so i didn't hurt the car.

...looks like _Mayday_ to me.

¬.¬

...(Looks at Pic Forum) *GASP!*
Jeez, he does a bit...A hairyer, Fatter and (probably) smellier version of him! *gasp!*
Quote by esther_mouse

yeah I'm really thinking of removing that, it makes so much noise I can hardly sleep at night

Quote by esther_mouse
all i can say is YES! YES I AM! *dances*

(edit: oh wait, you meant Kensai. well, we're all naked, so same difference)

yeah... i bet Kensai's breasts confused you as well. i must say, i was a little worried for a while after installing that cam...

Im the oppostie really, I really on events and other people to play off, so on MSN or suming im more quiet and less funny really.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by johnnypark30

Now theres a person with experience
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna