Anyone got any tips?
Tried wanking, warm milk, tried to sleep, nothing seems to work.

Went to bed around 5am, and layed there ever since.

Edit: I'm a bit nocturnal, hence the weird hours.
Try doing sort of exercise during the day and obviously avoid coffee or coke, that sorta stuff in the evening.
Get off UG...

but really, think about if there's anything you might've forgotten (like charging your cellphone, homework) e.t.c. that might be troubling you.

Don't go to bed with the attitude "I'm gonna fall asleep now" and try really hard because that's not the ticket

Good luck
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
you could try alot of the things all mixed together that you have tried

so basically, do this

go and exercise for about 2 hours, playing sport, jogging or whatever may interest you with a group of friends.

when you get back, drink a very milky hot chocolate, and allow it to be hot when it goes down, not unbearably, tongue blistering hot, but not freezing cold either, then have a long hot bath. After your bath, have another hot milky hot chocolate, and then, lie in bed, and, if it helps, have a whack, if you arent exhausted/tired by then...i suggest going to see a doctor for some sleeping tablets or something

hope i helped
Quote by Dobzilla
/me kisses Zultone on the forehead

Sleep!

Awww, <3 Dobby.

Kensai: I broke up with my lady the other day, and it's been really bothering me today, that may be the reason.
Slinov: That sounds incredibly nice, actually. If I had a massage with it I'd definately pass out in no time.
Have some alcohol or something.

Will help with your girl troubles too.

"Nothing like a depressant to chase away the blues"
Quote by zultone
Awww, <3 Dobby.

Kensai: I broke up with my lady the other day, and it's been really bothering me today, that may be the reason.

Yeah that would be the source to your sleepingtroubles. I'm guessing you regret it since it bothered you?
Quote by Kensai
Yeah that would be the source to your sleepingtroubles. I'm guessing you regret it since it bothered you?

It's not so much I regret it, but I still miss her.
just get fuked wasted on drugs or alcohol wateva u choose it always works
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
Reverse Psychology, try not to sleep, and you'll sleep before you know it... always happened to me, tried not to sleep in classes, but always will. at night, tried to sleep, can never sleep. in the end, i concluded this. and guess what, it worked for me !
and yeah, try making your body really tired during the day, play sports or whatever, move your body around. that would help. as for now, just try reading some books or whatever that usually makes you sleepy... i doubt that reading textbooks makes you more awake, well, not unless you're a geek, so try reading textbooks, instead of reading useless stuffs on UG like we all do =P
Quote by zultone
It's not so much I regret it, but I still miss her.

Sounds to me like you regret it
Just shut off your mind. Think "I'm gonna keep my mind blank". Works 95% of the time for me.
Read, or watch some snooker- thats my insomnia cure.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
try and stay awake as long as you can. I stayed up 3 days once, still went to uni and all but fell asleep on the kitchen floor just as i was about to hit the sack (The next room was my bedroom >.<. Reading seems to work now and then, when you get to the point you read a page and can't remember what you just read, you can safely go to sleep