Okay, so we´re having a volleyball tournament tomorrow in school, and we need a theme(dress code etc) and it have to be funny!

PLS HELP!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Wait... it's tomorrow? Well, good luck with that.

Toga, toga, toga!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
right, just try and find something every one has at home like all jeans and a white shirt cause you'll never find the same costumes for everyone in time. good luck...

toga?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
don´t underestimate us!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
no underestimating then huh? allright, we want you there in gay-cowboy suits. no pants-the leather stuff over their legs, 2 guns each to keep the gay/neo-nazi people away(unless you like that) and last but not least an original cowboy-hat. hoowwwwdiiieeeee garanteed to be laughed at and don't forget the leather gloves and jackets
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Feb 13, 2007,
tu-tus (Ballerina costumes)
or......
dress up as slash with the giant tophat+ a sig hanging from the mouth
honorary member of the lumpia lovers club

BREAK THE INDUSTRY
Toga toga toga.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
if your going toga don't forget the austin powers glue on chest hair(for girls as well) and tree-branch around the head.
UG's Flamenco Club
I'll be orignial

..or not

Togas!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech