Page 1 of 6
Post your pedal board !
(I'm not sure if this has been posted before but i just want to know)

Here are the rules :
-No flaming
-And please try to post pictures
Looking for a new sig!
W00t first post with a picture
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Cool and if the next people could post the place they're pedalboard ( not only the pedals they use )
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by Pleiadian
W00t first post with a picture

hehe like ur wylde then i c ^^ i would upload mine but it only consists of one pedal so its not really clased as a pedal board :P
ibanez rga121 ntf prestige
tanglewood tw28snq
marshall mg15dfx
jim dunlop crybaby
Quote by rockon200
hehe like ur wylde then i c ^^ i would upload mine but it only consists of one pedal so its not really clased as a pedal board :P

That would actually be quite funny
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Has anyone ever told you you have sexy feet?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Quote by indrek13

LMAO at "Tap Me"
What is that, by the way?
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
not on a board but oh well. The ME 50 takes care of modulation effects thru the effect loop which always sounds better for delays. If I needed to I could run it into the input and use one of the overdrives and the built in wah. The Boss Rocker Wah gets very nasal like Satriani with a very wide tone range selectable with a depth knob.
Attachments:
PICT0257.JPG
.... i would post mine but its only a digitech jimi hendrix pedal and nothing else at the moment so i'll just show you a picture of it
everyones got nice pedals, the only good one I got is a crybaby lol, but I'll take care of that I'm getting a new (old) amp and then I will spend all my money on pedals when I get enough I'll bake a board.

Its a start, should be ordering a Big Muff this thursday if i dont decide to save up for the english Muff'n
EDIT: Yeah, i got the big muff a few weeks ago. Awesome pedal! I also got the 1 Spot adapter kit. No more single adapters
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Apr 6, 2007,
Quote by americnidiot
.... i would post mine but its only a digitech jimi hendrix pedal and nothing else at the moment so i'll just show you a picture of it

I hate those pedals. Seriously why not jsut get what Jimi used and go w/ a Clyde McCoy or even his Dunlop Crybaby signature? It doesnt sound all computerized and it has clean settings. Its not a multi effects pedal. My friend has the digitech hendrix and my crybaby classic blows it outta the water at 1/2 the price.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Can anyone suggest any...metally sounding pedals?
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Another thing, how exactly do you make a pedal board?

Edit: I forgot it has to be cheap.
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Last edited by mr.cheese.. at Feb 13, 2007,

Haha, Just realized how crappy mine looks compared to others. The board rather, I love my pedals.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
Last edited by bluesrocker101 at Mar 3, 2007,
Quote by mr.cheese..
Another thing, how exactly do you make a pedal board?

Edit: I forgot it has to be cheap.

i just use a piece of wood. im getting one made. itll be a box that has a slanted top, made of plywood.
how do you hook them all together and to the amp and such?
Quote by farcry

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

Quote by mr.cheese..
how do you hook them all together and to the amp and such?

amp-pedal-dolly chain-pedal-guitar
with a normal cable, its better to use shorter ones.
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by soul_power
I hate those pedals. Seriously why not jsut get what Jimi used and go w/ a Clyde McCoy or even his Dunlop Crybaby signature? It doesnt sound all computerized and it has clean settings. Its not a multi effects pedal. My friend has the digitech hendrix and my crybaby classic blows it outta the water at 1/2 the price.

because i got it for christmas.... i like it... you can get different distortions, speedvalve settings, and some other stuff... i wouldnt mnid just the wah but i got that so w/e
Quote by americnidiot
because i got it for christmas.... i like it... you can get different distortions, speedvalve settings, and some other stuff... i wouldnt mnid just the wah but i got that so w/e

Yeah, if it fits you its all good, j/ not my fave wah out there.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
It's out of date, but close.

Currently, I no longer have the ISP, and have a Voodoo Labs Pedal power.

I still like it. Its baisically Tremontis setup w/out the shitload of rackmounts
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
i'll update this when i get my pics, but here is what i have:
boss distortion
blues driver
power supply/master switch
zoom 509 modulater
dunlop gcb-95 crybaby
danelectro fabtone overdrive
dan-echo
mini overdrive
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Quote by godofshred

Im actually liking the Bad Horsie II. Not a big fan of you, but I'll give you some props on having some good pedals.

But so it aint spam:

Dont make fun of the Dano's their fixing to get modded.
...why not? eighteenths times the charm!

Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby