Page 1 of 2
Most of you probably did not have the nicest dildo when you first learned to play with yourself. This is my problem: I have a 1 and a half inch dildo crafted from splintered plywood. My current dildo inhibits my abilites. It doesn't stay at a medium pace, the rabbit ears are weak, and the feel of it in my arse is horendous. Now, I ask you, as the kind and generous people you are, shall you allow me to suffer with this sex toy? I am in need of funds to purchase a new, better dildo. However, I do not have the money to obtain a nice dildo. For a small, nominal donation , I could buy a new dildo, and further progress my masturbatory abilites. I ask you to sent a small amount, even only 50¢ or $1. Your generosity and donation will be gladly appreciated. My PayPal name is radiomaint@hotmail.com. Donate today, and help a fellow masturbation enthusiast in need. I would do the same for you.

Thank you,

Aidy Damage
Last edited by Aidy Damage at Feb 13, 2007,
Quote by Aidy Damage
For a small, nominal donation , I could buy a new guitar, and further progress my masturbatory abilites.

You masturbate with guitars?
Join the club, weirdo.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
My Rampant Rabbit sort of....Died the other night....Dammit....
Why must makers of dildos/vibrators make them so tacky and easy to break? Do they know how hard we are gonna ram those things up our poopa-shoots/Fleshy Boxes?
No!
I support you campaign Aidy, for better Dildos and a better sex life!
WE WILL NOT STAND OPPRESSED, NO MORE!

You've just totally pwned his ass
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
i had to work my ass of to get a shitty silverbone with a neck in the shape of a flatened banana, dont bithch about a 1-inch.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Omglolwtfbbq!!!!1!!!111!!1!oneoneone Eleventyone
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
arent you a dude? not that i have problem with gay guys im just askin...... and i recommend sanding your current dildo down to a smooth finish, and dipping it in hot wax, let it dry then presto! a nice new dildo....... all you need is a little DIY....
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
If you donate 15 rubber vaginas to me, I'll stop my hand warming and assassinate some sperm for you.

But seriously, get a job and quit complaining. My first dildo was a Titan and by far way thinner than a 1-inch- in fact, I thought about upgrading to a 1-inch at one point (we are all noobs at one point, right?). But I made money with a JOB and stopped complaining a long time ago.
OH! Quit complaining Scourge, I had a buttplug the size of a small brick....Until my dog started using it as a chew-toy..... ......
Quote by UltimateNirvana
arent you a dude? not that i have problem with gay guys im just askin...... and i recommend sanding your current dildo down to a smooth finish, and dipping it in hot wax, let it dry then presto! a nice new dildo....... all you need is a little DIY....
+1

And 1-inch dildos aren't complete trash, i've seen worse.

Unless you want to lean on an electrified cattle-prod.
Quote by UltimateNirvana

Then with constant friction with your arse, the wax startes to flake and you get a flanky bum....
Aidy is obsessed with dildos... He rang and left a message on my phone saying that he was now selling Dildos in the shape of Margaret Thatcher...

I bought 15 of them.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM

...words fail me.

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
It is just me or did this thread arouse everyone?

I am turned on!
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Okay i think UG has hit an all time low.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
I lol'ed at this thread, then lol'ed even more at the fact that some people took it seriously enough to argue about it.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by blynd_snyper
why is it that somebody who is less well known can't post these things, yet aidy can get away with it without being called a spammer?

because...he's Aidy. simple as that.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by BassistGal

You've just totally pwned his ass

Isn't that the dildo's job?
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Quote by Slinov
add a hardening varnish

You may have the worst quote in your sig ever. It really sucks.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
splintered plywood? you lucky bastard. all i have is splintered alder, and everyone knows it's a shitty wood. isn't that right, squier fans.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Page 1 of 2