So there's an obvious question that must be asked...which Hollywood pudger will be the new trimspa rep?

i say kirstie alley.
Quote by PatchworkMan
Die.

awww, is someone angered by a thread in the pit.

*pinches cheek*

well i guess no one should ever offend you or make you mad.
Quote by unplugtheradio
So there's an obvious question that must be asked...which Hollywood pudger will be the new trimspa rep?

i say kirstie alley.
I saw the title and just thought FUCK OFF but this has a nice schadenfreude grimness about it.

Paris Hilton needs to die.
Quote by unplugtheradio

*pinches cheek*

I'm not offended. I'm just tired of the n00b "OMG Anna Nicole DIED!!!!!11!!" threads.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by PatchworkMan
I'm not offended. I'm just tired of the n00b "OMG Anna Nicole DIED!!!!!11!!" threads.

well this one's not the same.

i asked which fat hollywood celebrity should endorse a dangerous diet pill, meh.
Quote by unplugtheradio

*pinches cheek*

Aw, don't be mean to Patchy.

Seeing as I know little of celeb culture, I'm going to say... um... Pamela Anderson?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by PatchworkMan

isnt not even about her retard.
Lindsay Lohan.

EDIT: I read this wrong, I thought it was who's gonna kick the bucket next...

To answer the ACTUAL question... I have absolutely no idea, but Britney Spears better watch it, or they're gonna come knockin for her to do it.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Last edited by Xerothunder at Feb 13, 2007,
Yeah this thread's been done quite a few times already. But as far as a new spokes man/ woman, possibly no one. Nobody is going to demean themselves like Anna did. She only did that because she was desperate. Not many famous people are in her same (during life, haha) position.
Quote by unplugtheradio

i say kirstie alley.

Nah. Phil Margera ftw.

edit: Here's a list of possible people other than the latter:

1. Kirstie Alley
2. The "Snapple" Lady
3. The Geico Gecko
4. Some guy who stole George Clooney's wallet a few years back
5. A blender.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Feb 13, 2007,
Quote by unplugtheradio

hollywood pudger? Trimspa rep?! Speak english damnit!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you were the one that found her in her hotel room after she OD'd and knowing that no-one else was about... would you, you know? I mean no-one knows she's there like that and she still feels warm so you would, wouldn't you! I mean it comes naturally with a girl like that you just would!! I mean no-one's going to blame you and probably loads of people would say "Yeh in that situation i'd have done the same thing".... I'm talking about calling an ambulance by the way...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by Joycey
If you were the one that found her in her hotel room after she OD'd and knowing that no-one else was about... would you, you know? I mean no-one knows she's there like that and she still feels warm so you would, wouldn't you! I mean it comes naturally with a girl like that you just would!! I mean no-one's going to blame you and probably loads of people would say "Yeh in that situation i'd have done the same thing".... I'm talking about calling an ambulance by the way...

I'd think twice if she was alive, let alone dead and most likely covered in vomit.