I have a chance to get this 100W tube amp for a pretty damn good price. Used, but hopefully in good working condition (looks good). Would 100W of tube power be way too much?...or is the Twin THAT good that I shouldn't even worry about it, and just buy it?
Can't you turn off some of the Power tubes and make it 25 watts?
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Just buy it if its a good deal! You can always remove some tubes to make it lower in volume!!
The Twin is THAT good - buy it!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I am not a fender guy...but i can say to you that who cares if its 100 watt tube amp...buy it dude....if its worth it...dont worry about how big it is...you can always turn it down...
think of it like having a 9 inch **** but the vagina is only 6 inches deep, you don't have to put the whole thing in...just my 2 cents anyways
Great, I might go for it. (but am gonna try it out at guitar center first...hopefully the used one on the internet doesn't get sold!!) Do you think there is any way I can get a hard rock tone outta this?...I'm sure with a pedal you can.
Quote by Amped
think of it like having a 9 inch **** but the vagina is only 6 inches deep, you don't have to put the whole thing in...just my 2 cents anyways

exactly,

or you could just get an attenuator and itd be like chopping ur **** in half so you got plenty of room to maneuver
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.