wuts up everyone been wondering what strings exactly to put on a guitar and get a tight feel. usually when i string up a guitar with some ernie ball regular slinkys for example, they tend to be loose and kinda sluggish. does it have to do with the bridge or gauge of the strings? ive tried two different bridges same strings a double lock and a fixed bridge, one neck was the slightest warped and the other wasnt but yet i still got the same results. any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..thx
well the reason for that is... because they are Slinkys!!! Try D'addarios 10's or 9's. I find them good! better than Ernies!
it could be the gauge... could also be that you are tuning to low for those strings... which means basically the same... get a thicker gauge of strings.
Quote by False_God
well the reason for that is... because they are Slinkys!!! Try D'addarios 10's or 9's. I find them good! better than Ernies!

so true!
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
hey, when u change to higher string gauge on like a strat do you have to adjust anything? I just went up to 11s the the bridge is getting all screwed up.