Well I am a fairly good/safe driver never exceed the speed limit always have safe distance ect. But today I was driving and I heard Civil War by Guns N' Roses. And I noticed that instantly my mind thought I was playing guitar because my gas pedal instantly become my wah wah pedal. I was just wondering has this happened to anyone on here, and if so how long till this wears off. And I love a good flame session so either way it seems good to me.
haha whenever i hear a song that i like i automatically go faster but i dont use the gas as a wah
LoL... glad you weren't listening to voodoo child
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ha, never treated my gas as a wah, but I always drive really fast when a good song is on, and drum on my steering wheel. Also, gotta love headbanging at a stoplight.
It's funny, but I've totally done that. It was actually the wah part for Sweet Child o' Mine that did it for me, though.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
This one time I was driving, and a Fallout Boy song came on the radio, and I started driving like my gas pedal was my GoodMusic Pedal. My car came to a screeching halt.
Quote by kurosawa
I dropped out of school ages 13!

That quote made my life...
ive got a couple of friend's that are drummers, and they occasionally play double kick while driving. thats pretty scary
Quote by kidwizz88
ive got a couple of friend's that are drummers, and they occasionally play double kick while driving. thats pretty scary

Ha, their cars are gonna be fucked...
bwaahahaha! that's funny. i tap my fingers on the top of the steering wheel, and also stab them with my fingernails. I just wish the strings were pressed up against my fingers at all times! Pain turns into pleasure!
I just wanna' go home.
I've never tried to use the gas pedal as a wah pedal, but music really affects my driving style. The louder and faster the music is, the harder the driving style gets and vice versa
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem