I got a line6 ux2 and alberton live and everytime i try and record somthing it gos into my pc about 1 note latter than i play it so when i play a second track the second track goes one note out of time.

I dont have any other programs running at the same time and i restart my pc b4 using it for best results but i still get this problem.

Anybody had this problem before or no wat mite help???

thanks.
It sounds like you have quite a latency problem. Latency is the delay between playing the note and it coming up on your computer. I'm not sure how to fix it, a faster computer would help I think, but other than that I don't know. You could just move all of the second track forward to compensate for the delay.
Quote by VR2005
Very good post Marmoseti, you're on the right track.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

PM Marmoseti or Confusius to join
In Gearbox, go to Edit -> Preferences, then select the Hardware tab and click on "Toneport UX2 Driver Settings". In the middle of the new window that opens there's a slider that you can use to adjust buffer size. Drag it to the left to reduce latency. I have it set to the third notch from the left, and that seems optimal to me. Experiment with that setting.