Hey guys!

i'm in a sticky situation... so here i come to get your advice!

so, i want to try out an ibanez RG2550E, but i want to buy it new, and no shop has it. so i need to try it out. problem is, only ONE GUY has one in northern france, he's selling it, but i don't want to buy it, just to try, before getting it shipped by another online shop.

sorry if that wasn't clear, my english isn't that good. :S

so, i need an excuse to tell him after i tried it for not buying it. i think i'd say "i'm not ready to play on a guitar with a vibrato."

any ideas? thanks for the help
just buy the second hand if it's in good condition?

if you don't wanna buy it, just say it doesn't suit you, blame it the thin neck or something
Doesn't your online shop have a return policy? Buy it anyway, and if you don't like it, return it.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
It doesnt suit the music you play well? or do what i do " Ill give you a call"
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Neck feels too thin, prefer singe coil pickups, frets too big...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
well, i'm buying it in USA : it costs 700€ over there, and a father's friend who works there can bring it back for free, wheras it costs 1000€ new in france... the guy sells it 680, so i prefer getting a new one... and i prefer building my story with a guitar, i will never buy a used guitar... call me strange ^^

i'll probably say the neck is too thin, and the tremolo thing.

keep the excuses coming guys it's cool!
I was in a car accident and lost my left hand...so I can't play.
Can't stop the signal.
Say you have recently come into a cash flow crisis and are unable to pay him, if he asks why you have come into this crisis tell him to mind his own business...he can't ask questions.
Problem solved
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Wait, you want to buy the guitar from a man, just to try it out, then return it, so you can buy the new one? is that right? if so just tell him your hand fell off ina tragic masturbation accident
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
Usually stores (if the item isn't too expensive) let you order something without obligation to buy. If not, then you've just got a shitty customer service store.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Quote by The Bad Larry
Wait, you want to buy the guitar from a man, just to try it out, then return it, so you can buy the new one? is that right?

yep, that's right!

and i can't order it to return, it, because i'm ordering it in the USA, and it's a coworker of my father that's bringing it back..

so i really need a good excuse.
sa you have AIDS, and are going to die
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
You could say that you've suddenly come under financial hard times.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
well, i'm 16, so "coming across a financial hard time" would seem kind of wierd. but i appreciate the suggestion

keep them coming!
well 16 year olds dont tend to have alot of money so say you need it for something else and are unable to buy a new guitar
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
Just say its not what your after.

'theres something about it i dont like, i cant put my finger on it, but its there'

That way he cant ask questions
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!