LMAO your thread is owning UG.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
No, I played this...it isnt that great. Everyone I know has been like "Man, try the G-400! It's the greatest! It's like the SG!!!!" So I tried it out at a store and to me, it was nothin special or anything like the SG...
you guys are quite the help dono wat u mean by the thread title wats it matter
it's still messing with the EG layout...i had to scroll waaay over to the right to log in.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
the G-400 are excellent guitars for 400 dollars, and if you like EMG's go for it, it's neck heavyness isn't so bad, you just have to adjust your strap, my strap doesn't slide around anyway, and i have played an SG with it, so you're good to go, if you like it , get it, play a G-400 to see if you like the feel, play a guitar with those EMG's to see if you like the sound, just make sure to try them on the same amp, and that the guitars are the same body wood
I don't see what's the big deal with his thread, but that guitar looks excellent. It has EMG's, mahogany body, and set neck. GREAT GUITAR for the money.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix
Personally, I like it. Buy it if ou really want it
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Quote by sharpie
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-G400-with-EMG-8185?sku=519397&src=3WFRWXX

anyone play this? like it? got anythign to say about it? i been wishn for an alipihne white sg jus like it, and it has emgs. wat now. thats rockin. would it be good?

You've been here for over two years, and still haven't figured out how to use the SEARCH BAR or REVIEW SECTION?
To the threadstarter, $500 seems like a good deal for that guitar. I had a Goth G400 and it played pretty well (although I didn't like the neck-heaviness). I'd probably get a Godin Freeway EMG instead ($570) but that's because I like Godins more .

Quote by mw7
I don't see what's the big deal with his thread

His thread title is the link to the guitar's webpage, which is a really long address. The front page of www.ultimate-guitar.com has the 5 newest threads on the forums. Since the title was so long, he made the front page really wide .

Quote by Pacifica112J
You've been here for over two years, and still haven't figured out how to use the SEARCH BAR or REVIEW SECTION?

I would say that 99% of the reviews are useless.

"OMG, I got this new (insert item that they just bought and haven't really gotten used to yet here) and it is soooooooo amazing!!!"
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I like g-400's. I suggest them.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
check out the esp ltd viper 400, they have it in alpine white, w/ emgs and imo it's a lot better built than most epiphones.