i recently figured out how to put the tracks down for the song on 10,000 days that is 10,000 days the song played over wings for marie and viginti tres my question is which is played first while 10,000 days is played: wings for marie or viginti tres

i know this was in the tool thread but i couldnt find it so any help would be greatly appreciated
Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Part 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Part 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Part 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Part 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres

You lose
Quote by kmbuchamushroom
It took me two minutes to figure out what he wanted (and I still don't think I know )

If you layer the tracks together it makes some...uber song...or something, I'm not really sure...it sounded the same to me
Quote by GiantRaven
If you layer the tracks together it makes some...uber song...or something, I'm not really sure...it sounded the same to me

*Pretends to know all about this*

Yeah man, thats what I was saying.
thanks guys im listtening to it right now. the first part with viginti tres is basically background noise. im only that far so far but its really cool. has anyone else done this cause id like to hear about your opinions on it cause im bored
Quote by froete_88
thanks guys im listtening to it right now. the first part with viginti tres is basically background noise. im only that far so far but its really cool. has anyone else done this cause id like to hear about your opinions on it cause im bored

I did it

I didn't understand it in the slightest
wait... im lost. So you play Viginti Tres, then Wings For Marie, all with 10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2) playing over the top? Is this correct?