Well whats ur favorite...

personally i like ernie ball super sllinkys and also ernie ball rock and rolls there cheep and soun great on my les paul
ernie ball skinny top heavy bottom
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Elixir Nanoweb Lights or Super Lights
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

i just use standard strings - i can play dropped b without any noticible slack
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
once you use elixir you can't go back ... seriously, the improvement over anything else is at least 100% ... i use mediums, nanoweb and i even use elixir on my mandolin XD
La Bella stainless steel 11s. And Ernie Ball Earthwoods. I personally think elixirs are overrated, i just dont like the feel of them. Theyre also waaay pricey.
Ernie ball 10s and 9s. I usually have 9s on my strats (main guitar and backup) and other guitars have 10s.

Right now my acoustic has rotosound 12s lol.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
D'Addario XL 009s for my RG1570
Gibson Vintage/Classic/something(i don't really remember) for my DeAddario x-155
edit: 010s
Last edited by kyrreca at Feb 13, 2007,
elixirs have their own sound, which some people like, others don't. Personally, i prefer that elixir sound on some taylors and rainsongs as well as one of my takamines. Generally though, I'd take a fresh set of phosphor bronzes for an acoustic. Electric i'm still testing out ernie ball vs d'addario.
Ernie ball 12's, standard tuning. Sound great.
Quote by BaSsReBeL171

guess what i would do to you with 2 twizzlers, a lemon, and a pack of hershey kisses.

It wouldnt be pretty
use the search button, this and "what picks do you use" threads are made literally every week
gear:
fender mim telecaster w/ some extra stuff
Vox Ad50vt
Vox V847 Wah
Boss OS-2
Keeley Boss DS-1 Ultra
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi USA
MXR Phase 90
Boss CH-1
D'addario 10's.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I like Ernie Balls myself.
I find that D'Addario XLs break too easily.
Can't stop the signal.
D'Addario .009's and .010's and on the acoustic... Ernie Ball Super Slinky acoustic custom gauge: 11-15-22-30-42-52
Quote by search49
I like Ernie Balls myself.
I find that D'Addario XLs break too easily.

Those were the first strings I used- the XLs. I broke them all the time. Then moved onto Fender 9's and they lasted a while longer. Now I use the DR strings... I always change my strings before I break them though... except that one time my drummer whacked his stick on my high E and it snapped. Ha.
Quote by Nick_
DR pure blues 12-52 tuned standard

I use DR Pure Blues strings, too. 10-46 tuned standard, though. I LOVE DR STRINGS!
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton