cool, i just dont like your tone, and the vocals do sound pretty forced, but chuck is pretty hard to emulate. good overall. i love this song, and death in general... solo is spot on, good job there.
Great cover, the guitar was pretty much perfect. I don't really like your vocals, they sounded too....raspy (not completely sure how to describe them). Overall a great cover though, 8/10.
Administrator of the "Guitarists born in 1991 Club" PM me or greendayguitar to join.

Feel free to add me
Quote by grungerag13
cool, i just dont like your tone, and the vocals do sound pretty forced, but chuck is pretty hard to emulate. good overall. i love this song, and death in general... solo is spot on, good job there.

yeah i don't like the tone either, my amp was at the shop so i played through a poor practice amp
Member #5 of the The Haunted fan club.
Great stuff man. Awesome playing.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I loved it. Damn good cover. Only complaint I have is the vocals sounded more like they were for a black metal band.
^ I agree... I think you'd make a good black metal vocalist.

The playing was fantastic, I thought the vocals fit the song well enough, so great cover. One of the best I've heard.

Oh, and I really liked your cover of Blinded by Fear, too.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
I'm a huge Death fan. The vocals rock, pretty close to Chuck actually, but you should pronounce "ignorance" like he does, it kind of stuck out in your version. Also there was some weird echoey reverb thing going on with the vocals during the chorus which sounds very bad IMO.

Onto the guitar, the tone is horrible, but the solo is played great.

All in all it's pretty good, and reminds me of when I used to cover this song with my band back in the day.

Keep it metal.