my problem is my dist. is too bassy, i run a marshall jackhammer through my amp, and i set my amp's clean parameters to b:10 m:7.5 t:5 to get a really good clean SRV type sound, and i set my dist. pedal's bass to 0 and its treble to 10 and the sound is just too bassy, but when i pull the bass on my amp back my clean sounds too treblely is there a way i could run my dist. pedal through my amp w/o having to use the amp's parameters (possibly the effects loop????)
Maybe set the bass on your clean sound to a bit lower, and use the neck pickup with the tone down a bit. Then switch to the bridge for your distorted sound.
Drive: 0
Level: 10
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by xGuitarGodx99
my problem is my dist. is too bassy, i run a marshall jackhammer through my amp, and i set my amp's clean parameters to b:10 m:7.5 t:5 to get a really good clean SRV type sound, and i set my dist. pedal's bass to 0 and its treble to 10 and the sound is just too bassy, but when i pull the bass on my amp back my clean sounds too treblely is there a way i could run my dist. pedal through my amp w/o having to use the amp's parameters (possibly the effects loop????)

You could use the footswitch and when you use the distortion pedal, use it on the crunch channel, and just turn the gain down on the crunch channel.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by cokeisbetter
Maybe set the bass on your clean sound to a bit lower, and use the neck pickup with the tone down a bit. Then switch to the bridge for your distorted sound.

+1
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
lower the bass or boost the mids/treble
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia