What is an interesting acoustic song that you use to slow down the shows to make people think hey mine life rocks and makes everyone smile. One that makes people think hey everything isnt so ruff. You know an uplifting song. I love songs like this and i love playing them so i was wondering if you had any ideas. They make me so happy inside.
out of 43 people only one persons posts....sad that no one listens to songs that make them happy anymore....
howbout "no woman no cry" by bob marley, that could be done very nicely on acoustic maybe with an electric guitar solo just to bring tears to everyones eyes, or try "zimbabwe" by the wailers too. Nobody knew more about songs to make you happy, from the shittiest ghettos the happiest music...
Some songs that even are sad, remind me of the good times in life, and can uplift me. Anything with that certain feeling I guess. I don't have any in the top of my head, but I also try to write uplifting songs. My friends seem to enjoy them.
Perfect song, exactly what you're looking for: Heart of Life by John Mayer

I hate to see you cry
Laying there in that position
There's things you need to hear
So turn off your tears and listen

Pain throws you heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No, it won't all go the way, it should
But I know the heart of life is good

You know it's nothing new
Bad news never had good timing
But then the circle of your firends
Will defend the silver lining

Pain throws your heart to the ground
No, it won't all go the way, it should

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Fear is a friend who's misunderstood

I know it's good
The Beautiful Letdown by Switchfoot sounds exactly what you are looking for.
Fender MIM Strat (Red)
Takamine G3S0S
Peavy Backstage

The^
Who

A Place in the Sun - stevie wonder, there's an okay tab of it on guitar in the tabs section.
Very chipper song.