Alright finally going up is my Pearl Export. I'm selling just the shells and the heads and O rings with this kit. You'll see some mic's and stands and cymbals that arent coming with this.

The shells are in good condition, though they have a few nicks and scrapes. You really cant tell unless you are looking for them. I've had this kit for about 6 or 7 months, and now i feel its time to upgrade. They are great for a beginner who wants to start with something that isnt a crappy 200 dollars for everything kit. They are good even for a mid level player who's on a budget. Pics:

looking for 250+ shipping but i will consider other offers..
Guitars
Fender Telecaster 72 deluxe reissue
BCRich Neckthru mockingbird w/ floyd
Franken Strat, that i built
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Mapex Pro M classic Sabian AA/Paiste 2002 cymbals Iron Cobra
Last edited by AcDc_1337 at Apr 22, 2007,
price?
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
oh yeah. i was in a hurry when i posted it and forgot. I'll take 325-250 + shipping for it...
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
im upgrading kits. and im not really a guitarist any more. its just a hobby now. but if the offer is sweet, and i can resell the guitar. maybe.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
bump
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
bump.. price drop. 250+ shipping!
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
thanks man, i hope to hear from you. i've had it up at a few places and only a few bites that say "maybe in a year or two". i really want to upgrade soon!
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
how much is shipping (roughly?)
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
probably atleast 100 dollars. its big, and might not even fit in one box alone.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
ah i see lol. well, i need a job. but my lil bro might be interested i'll let you know. and if you havent sold it by the time i have enough cash maybe i'll buy it
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
well i've had it for a while now. and i've got a lot of those "i'll have the money, in a year" offers. so basically.. you're on the list for someone who "might" buy it in a "little" while.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
bump.. i MIGHT take a trade aswell...

if i buy a new snare(for the kit) and my next kit comes with another one.. i'll include it (the one i bought for this kit) for half of what i paid for it.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Last edited by AcDc_1337 at Apr 23, 2007,
bump..
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Hey two questions..... do they come with arms to mount the toms? and would they be available for pickup?
My Rig...

Guitars:
2003 Ovation Collectors Series
Custom U.S.A. Parts Strat
Gibson SG Faded Special

Amps:
Crate V50 112
Fender Sidekick Reverb 65

Fx:
Boss CH-1
Boss CS-3
Boss DS-1
Boss NS-2
Original Crybaby
yes and yes. arms are part of the mounting hardware, and i would have no use for them other wise. im in michigan.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
damn....thats a long ways away Ga :P dont think i can swing it dude by the time i got there gas would use up the money for drums
My Rig...

Guitars:
2003 Ovation Collectors Series
Custom U.S.A. Parts Strat
Gibson SG Faded Special

Amps:
Crate V50 112
Fender Sidekick Reverb 65

Fx:
Boss CH-1
Boss CS-3
Boss DS-1
Boss NS-2
Original Crybaby
atleast. thats why i can ship them
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Where in Michigan are you?
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
west michigan. allegan county to be exact.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
I'm 45 minutes North of Grand Rapids.

The drums come with snare and all the remo heads bass pedal and hardware?
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
LOL. read the first post. if it came with every, i'd be selling over 1200 dollars in stuff, for 250 bucks.

good one! (assuming that was a joke)

the two crashes that are in that picture are alone worth the 250. then theres the ride and hats which are atleast another 250.. then the bass pedal alone was 170.

Though it does come with the snare, a snare stand, and the heads and o rings, and the mounting hardware for the toms. nothing else.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Quote by AcDc_1337
LOL. read the first post. if it came with every, i'd be selling over 1200 dollars in stuff, for 250 bucks.

good one! (assuming that was a joke)

the two crashes that are in that picture are alone worth the 250. then theres the ride and hats which are atleast another 250.. then the bass pedal alone was 170.

Though it does come with the snare, a snare stand, and the heads and o rings, and the mounting hardware for the toms. nothing else.

The ad can be deceptive because it shows pics of everything and your OP was a bit unclear and confusing... It took two fricken pages to figure out where you live.

It would have been useful information to know where the location of the drum set was for local pick up & 3 posts to figure out a price. LOL!!!!

I found a Michigan craigslist ad for a 5-piece Pearl that includes everything (plus symbols and stands) for $295. I thought that may have been your set, I dunno.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
Last edited by MrSandMan at Apr 26, 2007,
those cymbals and stands are probably pearl cymbals(junk) and stands and probably a single pedal (not a tama iron cobra powerglide double pedal(300 dollars ish alone, i bought mine used)). I'm sorry i dont like to give out all my information on the first post. i really didnt even think about doing local pickup in teh first place.

it shows a pic of everything, because i'm still using it, and to moev everything away from it, take a picture and then put it all back is a pain in the ass.

OP? original post?

how is that not clear.. it says.. you see a bunch of cymbals stands and mics.. and they dont come with.

i dont think thats very unclear myself..
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Last edited by AcDc_1337 at Apr 26, 2007,
Quote by AcDc_1337
those cymbals and stands are probably pearl cymbals(junk) and stands and probably a single pedal (not a tama iron cobra powerglide double pedal(300 dollars ish alone, i bought mine used)). I'm sorry i dont like to give out all my information on the first post. i really didnt even think about doing local pickup in teh first place.

it shows a pic of everything, because i'm still using it, and to moev everything away from it, take a picture and then put it all back is a pain in the ass.

OP? original post?

how is that not clear.. it says.. you see a bunch of cymbals stands and mics.. and they dont come with.

i dont think thats very unclear myself..

OP = original post.

You listed something for sale but you didn't like including an area where it was located and the price of the item?

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, It's just annoying to try and play 'clue' to what's the deal here. i.e. in one post you said just shells, o' rings, and heads.... 7 posts later you say mounting hardware, but no snare. Now you're saying snare is included?

Sketchy information is how people get burnt from online sales.

I am interested, I'm just researching if $250 + shipping is a good price for used shells and heads.

I understand your pedal is a $300 pedal, I know they are expensive. But a cheap pedal, symbols thown in the mix (like the craigslist ad) are better than none. Right? So I can't knock the $295 pearl set on craigslist. It comes with everything.

So do you do local pick-up or shipping only, I'm so confused from this entire thread. It's so vague.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
and to moev everything away from it, take a picture and then put it all back is a pain in the ass.

So is getting band from UG and a possible small claims lawsuit for misrepresentation. I'm just saying 'COVER YOUR ASS!'

Like I said, the first page was so sketchy, how can anyone know what the real deal is?

First post from you: Comes with Shells, O' rings, and Heads

Second post from AsianPirate: How much?

Third post from Pissoffgerman: How much?

Fourth Post you: I'll take 325-250 + shipping for it <~~~ VAGUE (what is that????)

16th post from you: i MIGHT take a trade aswell (okay?)

20th post You: Now you list your state and it does include mounting hardware Vs. first post; Shells, o'rings, and heads. (????)

25th post you said: Though it does come with the snare, a snare stand, and the heads and o rings, and the mounting hardware for the toms. nothing else.

Can we say sketchy?
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
i actually assumed some people on here would have some drum knowledge. but i guess im wrong.

and no crappy cymbals and hardware is worse than none, because then you have to get rid of all that stuff that you dont want. Mounting hardware comes with EVERY kit. unless the toms are stand mounted.

never in my posts have i said it does NOT come with the snare. one person asked about snare STAND, and i said not the one pictured.

i really dont see anything sketchy about my post. everything is there. The price is ALSO there on the first post. i added the price months ago. the 4th post from me, was in the 1st week of this post. this post is about a month or two old.

why didnt i put a shipping price? because i have no idea what shipping is gonna be, so im going to charge ACTUAL shipping price. thats what + shipping means.

i would do shipping OR local pickup. either works for me. why wouldnt i do local pickup when its avaliable, that would mean i would have to take all that work in boxing it up and charging shipping for a 45 minute drive. thats completely moronic.

where did i say NO snare included?

oh wait... i NEVER said that. i said if i bought ANOTHER snare, i would include it also for half of what i paid for it, or i'd jsut keep it.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Last edited by AcDc_1337 at Apr 26, 2007,

never in my posts have i said it does NOT come with the snare.

where did i say NO snare included?

oh wait... i NEVER said that. i said if i bought ANOTHER snare, i would include it also for half of what i paid for it, or i'd jsut keep it.

You're posts are too sketchy and all messed up, I'll pass. Good luck with your sale
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
if you had some knowledge of drums you wouldnt be in this situation, i dont really think they are your cup of immature tea.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
This is coming from a kid who claims NO cymbals, stands, and bass pedal are better than generic stuff. Because one would have to dispose of it at some point HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Okie-dokie!
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
yeah, i'd rather have no cymbals, so i can buy my own and choose what sounds i want, and have a more sophisticated sound, rather than a bland generic comes iwth the kit sound.

and i'd rather have cymbals made of REAL metal(B20 bell bronze(but this probably means nothing to you)), not brass or some B8 bronze crap.

sorry i have some actual knowledge in the drum field.
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums
Quote by AcDc_1337
yeah, i'd rather have no cymbals, so i can buy my own and choose what sounds i want, and have a more sophisticated sound, rather than a bland generic comes iwth the kit sound.

and i'd rather have cymbals made of REAL metal, not brass or some B8 bronze crap.

sorry i have some actual knowledge in the drum field.

I guess if someone had the money right now to buy all that expensive stuff, then they could afford a better kit than a export.

But I'm thinking a buyer wouldn't want to put shells in the closet for a couple months while they save up for *high end* hardware. I'm thinking they would rather play it with crappy stuff and slowly upgrade as the can afford it.

But I don't have enough knowledge to come up with this assumption.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/
i used to have B8's. then i bought AA's. so i sold the B8's. now i know why.

you dont have to buy all your cymbals and hardware at once. buy them seperatly.

There are plenty of people who gig pearl exports and play hand hammered cymbals. im not the ONLY person in the world who has one.

ANYWAY

on with the sale. (please, mrsandman, if you dont have anything else to say about the deal, leave my thread)
Guitars
Amp
Crate V50 5212
Drums